They're deleteing threads because

Nanglez

They don't want people just logging in for the first time, to see the forum littered with the complaints. It will potentially influence the entire launch of the game. Don't be fooled people, otherwise they would simply lock topics, not deleted them. They're hiding the complaints from anyone elses eye's so awareness of the playerbases unhappiness doesn't spread as much. Edited by Nanglez

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't won't people just logging in for the first time, to see the forum littered with the complaints. It will potentially influence the entire launch of the game. Don't be fooled people, otherwise they would simply lock topics, not deleted them. They're hiding the complaints from anyone elses eye's so awareness of the playerbases unhappiness doesn't spread as much.

Theyve explained a million times why staggering early access is a good thing. They are deleting threads because they're probably sick for reposts and sick of explaining why staggering access is a good thing.

Theyve explained a million times why staggering early access is a good thing. They are deleting threads because they're probably sick for reposts and sick of explaining why staggering access is a good thing.

And we all keep complaining because we know its bs, that's all.

They don't won't people just logging in for the first time, to see the forum littered with the complaints. It will potentially influence the entire launch of the game. Don't be fooled people, otherwise they would simply lock topics, not deleted them. They're hiding the complaints from anyone elses eye's so awareness of the playerbases unhappiness doesn't spread as much.

And you wouldn't do the same thing for your business? Profits are to be made.

well one of the ones i saw deleted was likely because it was highly offensive and used derogatory language perhaps if you keep it civil they will let the thread stay.

i suggest that the people complaining build a bridge and get over it

you cant play 7 days early when 2 months ago you would have been happy with 5? see if your in by the 5 days and if still not in by 5 days then you have a right to complain but for now shut up and be grateful that we got an extra 2 days for the earliest people to get in so you can get in soon

haha you say that, but the reality is, i had a 10 page topic, with a civil discussion going, that was deleted, it wasn't a complaint about early access, it was merely discussing two major powerleveling bugs currently being exploited.

sounds to me like hush hush on the complaints, because it looks bad for bioware who wants to be able to claim "WE HAD A GREAT LAUNCH" whilst its community goes "chyeh, you say that because you got our money you greedy bastard's -.-

haha you say that, but the reality is, i had a 10 page topic, with a civil discussion going, that was deleted, it wasn't a complaint about early access, it was merely discussing two major powerleveling bugs currently being exploited.

My earlier post was a joke, but this is actually legitimate. It's an exploit. They used to ask in the beta testing forums that exploits not be posted, but privately conveyed.

I haven't seen a rule against it in the new live forums yet, but it's probably for the same reason.

Oh, they've been deleting tons, sir. I had one deleted for offering money for an earlier account.

So, wait. Are we seeing that the threads that were deleted were discussing things that should not be discussed, rather than just rage threads?

Edited by Wager