Information Regarding GTN Search Issues

EricMusco

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!

We have identified and believe we have resolved the issues related to GTN searches. We have confirmed the fix on multiple servers, but please let us know if you continue to run into this problem!

-Tait

That's good to hear.

I'm on Jedi Covenant and a GTN search for Category: Item Modification, Subcategory: Hilt gives results that are incomplete. The returns are hilts but nothing above 37 (192). Change the search to Subcategory: Barrels and the results include both hilts and barrels but does include both items above 37 (i.e. 200+). Adding Name: "Hilt" does narrow the results from 70+ pages to around 40 pages.

Here's an interesting bug I found while looking at lightsabers on the GTN. There's a weapon in the wrong category. I have posted a picture below. Basically, I'm searching "Melee Weapon" and "Lightsaber" and a blaster rifle is in the results. I play on Jedi Covenant.

http://puu.sh/muI7A/c36709cc96.jpg

I've seen several items that list wrong. Adaptive armor under heavy/medium / light. Tree decorations under signs. They seem to be very low priority issues .

I've seen several items that list wrong. Adaptive armor under heavy/medium / light. Tree decorations under signs. They seem to be very low priority issues .

Some other similar problems:

You cannot search for "Versatile" or "Resistive" hilts - of any rank -if you actually search in the "Hilts" category. You have to search under "Barrels" to see listings for those hilts. (Other hilts show up under hilts, but the resistive and versatile ones are under barrels).

The Decoration "Yavin Temple Fountain" says in its tooltip that its category is "Civic - Sculptures", and that is where it shows up the the Decorations List, but it shows up under "Signs" in the GTN.

Not sure if or to what extent these are tied to the "random" inability to search for certain specific items, but it certaihnly needs to be corrected.

Artifact Arakyd Industries Tech Staff - no results when searched but navigating to the category shows a few listed.

Harbinger server. January 19, 2016 @ 9:45pm CST

Tried to search all of the new level 61, 208 rated artifact weapons (ranged and melee) that drop from the Star Fortress and none came up in search but there are some listed when navigating to the appropriate category.

The premium and prototype weapon are searchable but not the artifact weapons.

Artifact TholCorp Polesaber - shows up under Sniper Rifle category

Artifact Adascorp Polesaber - shows up under Sniper Rifle category

Artifact Pravaat Polesaber - shows up under Sniper Rifle category

Artifact Adascorp Cannon

Artifact Pravaat Cannon

Artifact TholCorp Cannon

Artifact Arakyd Industries Repeating Blaster

Artifact InterroTek Refined Disruptor

Artifact Arakyd Industries Refined Disruptor

Artifact Adascorp Refined Disruptor

Artifact Adascorp Heavy Incinerator

Artifact Pravaat Heavy Incinerator