Patch 1.0.1. Thoughts?

WarTornPanda

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they (BW) are doing well with their FIRST MMO.

Too bad the reality is that they've been running 3 other MMOs for awhile now. Perhaps they should call up some of the Devs they laid off before Christmas last year and ask them if they'd like to help out the Devs they kept who caused a lot of these bugs.

Re-iteration:

No hardmode flashpoint bug fixes.

No fix to Sith Sorcs/BHs who can't update their final class quest.

No confirmation on randomly slapped on enrage timers.

I don't care about combat logging, DPS meters or the like being put into the game yet. I do however care about crushing bugs.

Yup its unbelievable how hard can be to FIX A QUEST !!! Like what 2-3 hours of a dev?

Seriously...UNACCEPTABLE and incredible :mad:

and here starts pipe dreaming.... after spectacularly dissapointing launch, fanbois switch to pipe dream mode - a huge contnent patch is just around the corner! it must be true!

No, I have my greviences with the game...believe me:

UI needs major work

Crafting is too easy to level

Broken quests are annoying

Various balancing issues

HATE planet instancing...HATE HATE HATE

But it is pretty natural to think that during the week of Christmas holiday that the patches would be rather light. I was in beta for 5 months before release. The number of fixes they did during beta week to week were MASSIVE at times.

The only way to bring slicing "in line" with other professions was to make it useless. I'm curious to see how much less we make. At 50 with a dead economy and raids on the horizon, I depend on slicing for consumables and repairs. Good thing I stocked up back to 1 million credits before this happened.

The only way to bring slicing "in line" with other professions was to make it useless. I'm curious to see how much less we make. At 50 with a dead economy and raids on the horizon, I depend on slicing for consumables and repairs. Good thing I stocked up back to 1 million credits before this happened.

Consumables < Biochem

Repairs < daily quests (although repairs are hugely expensive)

I'm happy for what they fixed but I was really hoping they would have seen into a fix for the buggy guild roster who doesn't display everyone online and sometimes none at all. would have loved to see an option to click on guild roster name to send a tell or an invite also. Hopefully we'll have more fixes soon.

+1

6 hours for baby names, and PvP xp nerfs.

I can handle bugs, lag spikes, guild broken even the giant quees...but:

THE MAIN STORYLINE FINAL QUEST BROKEN ITS UNACCEPTABLE

People getting Ilum normaly, BUT NOT who chose to play Sith Inquisitor or BH...UNACCEPTABLE

I actually know several Sith Inquisitors that are doing illums at 50. Just check out Innverse feed on twitch tv. Funny thing is he is also teamed with a Bounty Hunter

PATCH WAS HORRIBLE WITH NO REAL CHANGES OR FIXS TO ACT ANY OTHER WAY IS A JOKE.

Dude...seriously? Piss off mate... it has only been a week,a nd servers aren't even back up yet today, so either shut it, or go play another game, noone will miss you.

Besides, look at WoW, they've been at it for over a decade and manage to solve nothing, within my week of playing this, it has less bugs than wow still has.

Edited by Pcslayde