Do you think GTN Search will ever be fixed?

PulseRazor

I guess they don't want players earning crédits but crafing and economy is a big part of the game. I'm probably going to quit this game soon if not fixed beause now I have NO way to earn crédits.

Yea, its just one more issue on top of the heaps of issues this game has now. I don't know what the hell happened internally, but ever since 4.0 the game has went to ****.

What's wrong with the GTN?

The problems I am aware of is that

• "the "usable by" filter is useless. I can only guess that is was intended to filter for class restrictions.
  • a search does not yield any result if the "quality" filter is set to anything lower than "standard", even though all other filters in that category work so that the set quality is in fact the minimal quality.
  • new barrels introduced with Knights of the Fallen Empire are wrongly filed as hilts in the GTN.

A bit counter intuitive, but not strictly bugged is that one cannot search for terms (other than numbers) which are shorter than three characters; if one tries they simply get no result. Another problem is that one cannot search for exact terms. Search results are also not updated while browsing the list. It can happen that an item you want to buy or one of an own offer you want to cancel cannot be retrieved because it is already sold. But those things aren't really bugs, they are just inconvenient.

Edited by Rabenschwinge

Using every possible combination of filters I can find results that include, among other things:

Augmentation Kit Mk-1

Augmentation Kit Mk-2

Augmentation Kit Mk-3

Augmentation Kit Mk-4

Augmentation Kit Mk-5

Augmentation Kit Mk-6

Augmentation Kit Mk-7

If you can find a way for me to specifically find Augmentation Kit Mk-8, I would love to know it.

This is still not fixed with the server restart. Searching for "Advanced Critical Augment 40" yields nothing. However, manually selecting augments and searching through 100 pages, you can find them.

It's broken for me again as well now. Can't search for the Advanced Versatile Augment 40's anymore.

Just as I expected, as long as the devs don't say it's fixed, it's not fixed.

Using every possible combination of filters I can find results that include, among other things:

Augmentation Kit Mk-1

Augmentation Kit Mk-2

Augmentation Kit Mk-3

Augmentation Kit Mk-4

Augmentation Kit Mk-5

Augmentation Kit Mk-6

Augmentation Kit Mk-7

If you can find a way for me to specifically find Augmentation Kit Mk-8, I would love to know it.

A guild member / friend of nine had exactly the same problem.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

What's wrong with the GTN?

The problems I am aware of is that

• "the "usable by" filter is useless. I can only guess that is was intended to filter for class restrictions.
  • a search does not yield any result if the "quality" filter is set to anything lower than "standard", even though all other filters in that category work so that the set quality is in fact the minimal quality.
  • new barrels introduced with Knights of the Fallen Empire are wrongly filed as hilts in the GTN.

A bit counter intuitive, but not strictly bugged is that one cannot search for terms (other than numbers) which are shorter than three characters; if one tries they simply get no result. Another problem is that one cannot search for exact terms. Search results are also not updated while browsing the list. It can happen that an item you want to buy or one of an own offer you want to cancel cannot be retrieved because it is already sold. But those things aren't really bugs, they are just inconvenient.

What you list are all old bugs. The new one is that even shift-clicking an items name and removing the < 3 character words and leaving all other fields at default values yields no result, even when you know the stuff is listed and shows up in category search. What's even worse is that it seems to affect random items, differing from server to server.