Jedi Covenant Issues

TaitWatson

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The same thing happened to Harb. People get rolled back different amounts of time. Some 10 minutes, some 14 hours (I think that was the highest I saw on Harb). I think the same applies to alts, different alts ended up with different rollback times.

~ Eudoxia

Edited by FlavivsAetivs

Whelp....GTN search is broken again...items that were working fine this morning and last night are not showing up with search now...

So they shut down our server in the middle of peak hours...to undue a fix that took them 2 patches to get right?

Seriously....what the duck is going on over there?

The gear/comms and stuff isn't the worst thing to lose, I can always get those back.

But I spent money to get CCs to edit my toons appearance, and with the rollback they set my toon to what she was this morning, but the CCs I purchased are now gone. That's literally money down the drain.

It's about subscribers getting booted from the server and placed in queues to get back in. Been happening all day.

And it's happened on more than one server now over the last few days. This is such a stable expac... I am sure it is going to be a smashing success and a credit to the IP:rolleyes:

How about: Sorry folks, our servers got all screwed up and there was a rollback. Sorry if you lost a lot of wasted time and effort today!

Exactly! I don't mind losing a few million in sales, I don't mind the fact I lost about 2-3hrs worth of re-organizing characters storage, I don't mind losing the 2 Ops I finished, and all the crafting I had done...but a simple..."oops we are sorry" would have been nice... and god forbid, maybe even an explanation as to why.

Just logged on my main for the first time since this ***** ...it reset to last night! Are you kidding me? I lost 2 raids worth of items and loot, millions of credits and now I have to re-buy all my new augments...

This isn't funny anymore bioware....please hire someone who is actually able to do their job correctly!

Something just dawned on me, and it may be a coincidence mind you BUT...

This issue has not been limited to JC. When did it start? During the period they were investigating the "laundering" that was done around the exploit issue. Right now I am thinking they patched some sort of tool into the server to make it easier to track the items and backtrack the ones that already got through the system. I mean could you imagine the amount of work to manually mine this off a data base, even if they automated it on an off server copy of the bata base it would be a pain in the neck and it wouldn't give real time data.

I wonder if in their haste to address an issue for 6 weeks they borked something up. I say this because people seem to have very different reset times. These times seem to revolve around accessing the GTN and the GTN was one of the avenues to track for their investigation.

Edited by Ghisallo

Just logged on my main for the first time since this ***** ...it reset to last night! Are you kidding me? I lost 2 raids worth of items and loot, millions of credits and now I have to re-buy all my new augments...

This isn't funny anymore bioware....please hire someone who is actually able to do their job correctly!

Don't you feel loved yet?

Hey everyone,

We are investigating issues with Jedi Covenant, and will be restarting the server shortly (~5 minutes). I will update you with any information as I get it.

Thanks!

Thanks for update but can you please let us know what is going on with the search not working for all items listed in the GTN? This is ruining the game's economy and game for me and many others. Thanks!

Harbinger had the same issue:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=859799

Here's what you on Jedi Covenant can expect: (basically, too bad, can't help you) Also, apparently they haven't looked at procedures to solve the issue from happening again...

The Harbinger is once again available!

Before the server was brought down, we confirmed that some players did experience a rollback. Unfortunately, there is no way for us to restore the progress that was lost during that time period. We are looking into procedures to avoid this from happening in the future. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks everyone for your patience.

-eric

Edited by Tarkashae

Not only that but The Progenitor had exactly the same thing happen a couple of days ago. This cannot be population-related as Progenitor is a very much smaller server than Harbinger or Shadowlands. Something fishy is going on. Again they are shooting themselves in the foot over this. If this happens to the other servers as well then they are going to exacerbate their population loss problems.

Did you use the GTN?

Yup.

Lost nothing, credits were the same as they were when I had logged off my main last night, and worked on my alt. When I logged on I actually got 5/7 snow trooper set for under 20k from a cheap posting on the gtn, after the reset.

Edited by Eillack