Episode III: Revenge of EA (Skit)

SaerethDL

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing to get. Saerath does not enjoy the game anymore and is showing his dismay in the ways he wants. That's all.

I really admire your passion for this game, if I was bioware I'd hire you to do PR for them.

[sarcasm] wow such an unexpected and mature response completely original..[/sarcasm]

sarfux has a point that is exactly what you are doing...sooo much salt......

My review -1/10 (and i am being generous)

Edited by _NovaBlast_

[sarcasm] wow such an unexpected and mature response completely original..[/sarcasm]

sarfux has a point that is exactly what you are doing...sooo much salt......

My review -1/10 (and i am being generous)

Dude that was a serious comment, it wasn't sarcasm, but thanks for assuming things rofl. :D

Edited by SaerethDL

Dude that was a serious comment, it wasn't sarcasm, but thanks for assuming things rofl. :D

I know you were serious that the point :) calling someone a great "pr" person is no differnt than calling someone a "fanboi" at least imo

btw just in case you though i was referring to the comment ....the rating was for your post not your comment

Edited by _NovaBlast_

I know you were serious that the point :) calling someone a great "pr" person is no differnt than calling someone a "fanboi" at least imo

btw just in case you though i was referring to the comment ....the rating was for your post not your comment

Okay thanks for the rating man! :)

Let's play a game.. Spot the white knights!

Yeah pretty much. It kinda makes me sad though because it shows just how dead satire is in the US. You might disagree with the point but when someone puts effort into satire the point is NOT to say "1 out of 10" or "that sucked". Instead its supposed to foster debate.

Look at the Colbert Report. The intelligent Conservative who had confidence in his position understands what Colbert was trying to do and would not attack his portrayal, rather they would debate the position a specific bit he was lampooning. The ignorant or the one uncomfortable with their ability to defend their position attacked the portrayal.

Unlike many of the replies in this thread, I thoroughly enjoyed this satiric view of this scene and the correlation to what BW has amounted to with SWTOR.

Well done Saereth! Thanks for the chuckle this morning, coupled with the shaking of my head because of how true this has become for the state of the game.

I loved this and chuckled thoroughly. Then I got upset because truth hurts. Thanks for a good read. A shame the tongue in cheek poke at the state of affairs will not get any traction - partly because fanboys refuse to acknowledge any problems and also because forums are like the deleted items bin of the Internet (sometimes they get read, but mostly they just get emptied when full). I'd upvote you if I could! Edited by sjrupp