4.03 dxgmms2.sys Blue Screen in win10

reverseclipse

Wonder when we will get a dev response? Their silence is crazy. This may have to be fixed in a windows update but them recognizing the problem officially would be nice.

There is nothing they can do , it is between Microsoft and Nvidia , simple fact of rolling back to 347.88 or roll back the windows update back to TH1 fully sorts this issue

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting tired of this, paying for a game that looks crappy with grass 0. I suppose Bioware blame Microsoft and they blame Nvidia and they blame Microsoft and Bioware. And all the time no one is doing anything about it, if all ppl with this problem un sub then something might happen in a few months time.

Point them to this thread and also this one here tell them either going back to Windows TH1 with the latest Nvidia driver is a workaround or going back to Nvidia driver 347.88 using Windows TH2 update , this is the info needed

Is everyone using dual screens ?

Edited by OwenBrooks

Point them to this thread and also this one here tell them either going back to Windows TH1 with the latest Nvidia driver is a workaround or going back to Nvidia driver 347.88 using Windows TH2 update , this is the info needed

Is everyone using dual screens ?

I'm not using dual screens - Still waiting for an answer from Nvidia/ Microsoft/ EA

There was new cumulative Windows update today (KB3124262). Had anyone tested with it?

Finished installing the new update today and now I'm getting this BSD. Never had it before so the issue might be spreading now.

edit: Looks like it's a Winblows 10 issue. If you do a search for dxgmms2.sys it looks like winblows 10 updates are overwriting DirectX drivers and corrupting them.

Edited by deleries

Happened four times today at different points (no specific planet or anything) after updating nvidia drivers and Windows.

Edit: A 17 page bug report with no dev response is a joke. I've been critical of the CS on this game before but this is just ridiculous.

Edited by ConfusedYokel

Someone else mentioned turning off grass and playing on low settings. That seems to be working for me. I also reinstalled the Nvidia drivers after the latest Windows 10 updates so they could overwrite whatever junk Microsoft is adding.

There is a 10 page thread on geforce forums about the blue screen dsgmms2.sys issue. Also a lot of threads on Microsoft forums so this looks like it's between those two to solve. Turn off the grass as a workaround and try turning off Windows 10 automatic driver updates. If it is still a problem, also try using quick travel instead of taxis and mounts.

I'm so bored to see I crash only on few planet (4 on alderande and absolutely 0 on tatoine). I'm sad to see when i instal all the update for fix some issue it's create many others ... It's like the eternal fight light/dark ...

Bioware do nothing and say nothing with this BSOD issue and just launch new fantastic upgrade ... YEAH ... No just NO.

I truely want be a legend player but the game ... hate? Yes HATE me xD

I hope ... but nothing fix the issue begin last year!

:(