Bug: Cannot sale specific items on the GTN

Borderrr

Okay, the latest patch seemed to kill off even more things on the GTN.

In the morning I was able to list and see everything from the most recent Strategy Alliance Pack as I had a lot of bits to sell.

Last night I can no longer see half the mounts or decorations, and this is the most recent stuff in the game!!

The list of what I can now not list (as it cannot be seen to be purchased) are (on Red Eclipse Server):

Mounts not visible:

Czerka Z-3B

Dasta Colossus

Hyrotti YH-55

Decorations not visible:

Ambient Machine: Tech Lab

Bomb Carrier

Jukebox: Riveting Tunes

Weapon Stand

...possibly others, but these are what I can remember.

Also, the Diplomacy Dark (500) Mission also cannot be seen.

Please can we get this sorted or at least acknowledged as while it is broken we cannot trade these items!!!

Edit: There is a post in this thread that at least acknowledges the issue.

Thanks

Edited by Ferretfur

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add Biocell Memory Core to the list. Resetting the search and just putting that in gets nothing (shift-clicked form the item itself so it should be spelled correctly) but you can find them by setting Category/Subcategory with nothing in the Name field and wading through the list. They don't even show up if you just search for Bio. Edited by Vanummli

Thanks for all the reports!

We are looking into the GTN issues following the patch.

We have now Sunday - the bug is still remaining after 5 Days. I cannot unterstand why it is not possible to fix this soon.

I suggest you are using reference tables and the named items are missing in this tables. I cannot unterstand why is is a Problem to fix this and bring it online with a unscheduled Server restart.

Most item can be found on the GTN if you use the tabs and then search through all the pages. While this works and you can at least find a selling price and purchase items, it is far from ideal.

When I looked to sell some mounts that would not show in the search, I had to go through about 40+ pages on mounts to come across what I wanted to sell to see what it was going for.

Finding stuff can be done, but with the broken search system it is a real pain.

Items that weren't searchable can now be found after todays restart, HOWEVER, other items that were searchable before can't be found, now. :mad:

Who's gonna bet, that they don't fix this before they go into the holidays? :rolleyes:

Edited by Sindariel

Issue also is occurring with Adaptive Circuitry item. If you change the category to Crafting Material and Subcategory to Slicing, you can find Adaptive Circuitry in the huge list of items. However, whenever you try to limit the results within the name field, it no longer shows up.

Happening on the Shadowlands server.

I have played a lot of MMO's, and I have never seen a bug this bad go this long without resolution. I don't think I have even seen one developer post on the topic. I came back because I heard the game had some interesting things going on, but if this is any indication of the support, I won't last long.

This is the list of items from my lately find.

Advanced Critical Augment 40

Lacqerous

Fibermesh

Bondite

Reinforced Transparisteel

Ancient Artifact Fragment

Carbonic Crystal

Opila Crystal

Firkrann Crystal

Damind Crystal

Upari Crystal

I really hope they are all fixed with next patch.

My apologies because I'm not the type of person to rant, but this is starting to get highly annoying and frustrating, it already took out my motivation of playing the game for a few days. Today I've logged in, only to notice that this is still occurring...It's been nearly 2 weeks already, please fix this, it's disrupting the game for several people!