Bug: Cannot sale specific items on the GTN

Borderrr

Bump.

Server restarts didn't fix.......................................

In fact, it seems like with every server restart other items are affected. Before the restart today I couldn't search for Rainbow Gems but Exotic Isotopes were searchable. Now I can search for Rainbow Gems but not Exotic Isotopes...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The items not showing up in search seem to change from day to day, with a few exceptions that haven't been working for at least a week; such as most 40 series Augments and MK-8 kits.

Though all items do show up if you manually search for them by finding the correct category, using filters, and flipping through the pages until you find them. When searched, whether by the entire name or attempting to use a smaller portion, no results appear for the items affected.

For example, searching for "Augment" or any other piece of the item name, will bring up results, but those results do not include the 40 series Augments being affected.

For example, searching for "Augment" or any other piece of the item name, will bring up results, but those results do not include the 40 series Augments being affected.

Kurzert, thanks for that specific example. i was pretty convinced I was doing something wrong in my searches. My crafter can't make the high end augments I need and I'm too lazy to level her at this point. ;)

Edited by Keta

They're clearly not looking into it AT ALL. The server restarts just happen to move the 1s and 0s around a bit, so some items become searchable again and others aren't. Give them till February to even think about looking at the issue, will you? They need extra long vacations, all right? It's reall hard doing not much of anything all year to address bugs/issues and then breaking a bunch of stuff before vanishing for two months.

Augmentation Kit MK-8

This is quite an annoying one.

I was getting by searching using the dropdown menu options (leaving the text box clear) to get around a lot of items not showing up. Even that isn't working properly now.

I've listed specific items, yet they don't show up (Armoury Monitor deco being one), yet earlier in the day they were showing fine. The GTN really does need fixing asap.

Thanks for all the reports!

We are looking into the GTN issues following the patch.

22 days later and still no feedback on this issue. There really is a large list of items that are not directly searchable right now. In just looking at some strategy alliance pack items today I found many of them unsearchable:

Ambient Machine: Techlab

Czerka Z-3B

Hyrotii YH-55

Dasta Colossus

MSM JT-9 Jetpack

Advanced Farmhand Blue Hawkeye Crystal

Advanced Farmhand Blue Indestructible Crystal

Turret (Large)

Flag: Alliance (Hanging)

Missile Display

Mandalorian Seeker Upper Body Armor

Outlander Guerilla Upper Body Armor

Outlander Guerilla Lower Body Armor

Outlander Geurilla Supplimentary Body Armor

Overwatch Enforcer Supplimentary Body Armor

When are we going to get at least some response beyond, "We are looking into it" or "spoilers".

Here I am again...Sigh...

I won't even bother posting here what items appear or not on the general search, since they seem to change every week, and since I always report them ingame.

Besides, last week I couldn't search some items, but this week I can already search those items, so I assume that this is a server-sided problem.

Please solve this permanently, it's breaking the game's economy, and it's been like this for over 3 weeks!!

HOW HAS THIS NOT BEEN FIXED ALREADY! What an embarrassment for the developers. This is completely destroying the economy!!!!!!!!

The GTN as a whole has been a huge eye-sore for SWTOR since beta. It amazes me that the search feature is always broke. The special "usable-by" drop downs have never worked since release. The search is on-par with 1980's technology. Sigh......

HOW HAS THIS NOT BEEN FIXED ALREADY! What an embarrassment for the developers. This is completely destroying the economy!!!!!!!!

The GTN as a whole has been a huge eye-sore for SWTOR since beta. It amazes me that the search feature is always broke. The special "usable-by" drop downs have never worked since release. The search is on-par with 1980's technology. Sigh......

Because Bioware has issues with staff. Its not known publically but they have hard time right now due to vacant positions and layoffs.

There are so many items that are missing on GTN search listing all them one by one is not really helping. If Bioware has to manually fix all items it will take very long.

I just logged in for the first time since the servers came back up, and it looks like there are now more items that can't be searched for.

I'm on the Harbinger, and I could not search for the following items when I could before the servers went down (I had a friend verify that he could not either):

-Adaptive Circuitry

-Revanite Pursuer's Bracers

-Poison Lobel

-Amzab ZB-8

-Potent Champion Chestguard

-Series 614 Lower Body Armor

-Luxurious Dress Lower Body Armor

-Chance Cube

-Andal A-R6

There may be more, but these are the ones I just happened upon.

Edited by Jaryk

Hello,

If you use the command /v which shows the current version the retail shard has you can notice that there is the same build since 12.11 and the reason why these have not yet been fixed. All of the maintenances which took place since then, were mere server restarts and nothing else.

~Koko

Edited by Kohashi

More post server crash items that are newly bugged:

-Trimantium

-Anodyne Cell Graft

-Hemostatic Gel

-Metabolic Enhancement Agent

-Artificial Microbe

-Ruusan Crystal

-Enigmatic Artifact Fragment

-Bio-Mechanical Interface Chip

-Hiridiu Crystal