Bioware, you're going down a path I cannot follow!

SaerethDL

I did find it funny, but whining about getting free stuff for being a paying customer, strike of, hell I don't even know what it strikes of.

Now I do agree EA/Bioware are doing some bad/strange things, but seriously, whining about FREE stuff since you paid money for other stuff? That seems silly to me.

There was nothing in the OP's post that said, "I'm leaving." However, there was a message in there that insinuated, that many players are leaving because of mistakes BW and EA are committing. For example, I allowed my sub to expire, and I haven't played since mid November because of the companion nerf fiasco.

Sure, I'll probably be back, maybe in may or June of 2016. I found something else, fun to do since I left SWTOR. So, who knows, maybe I won't want to come back. It wasn't just the companion nerf fiasco, but there was other crap that took place that made people want to quit...

For me, it was a ton of stuff added together. The straw that broke the camel's back for me was that companion nerf. Just as I was finally starting to enjoy the game again, they did what they did and brought me back to that place where I felt pain instead of pleasure (I know there are those who can't distinguish between the two, but I'm not one of those). So, I let my sub expire, and I stopped playing. I'm not even playing as preferred. I'm totally doing something else.

So, you can't completely write off the OP's post as "just another I want to quit, who wants my stuff post." In fact, the OP didn't say he wanted to quit, just that BW is becoming deaf to it's player base.

Just to be clear, no. You can't have my stuff. Also, I've been a sub since launch. I'm a Founder having purchased the CE version of the game. Yeah, my Darth Malgus statue is in pristine condition, and I've had enough of BW's shenanigans.

... Ummmmm... Obviously you didn't allow your sub to expire as you're still posting on here.

Who are you? Mind your own business.

Post in the forums is the business of everyone who can read them.

Therefore, who are you?

if you really where done you'd not be on the fourms, you'd wander off an play other games

OP needed an attention fix, clearly.

Edited by branmakmuffin

Post in the forums is the business of everyone who can read them.

Therefore, who are you?

OP needed an attention fix, clearly.

Pretending my post means something other than what it says. We've discussed your wishful imagination before you silly goose. :rolleyes:

Edited by Joesixxpack

Pretending my post means something other than what it says. We've discussed your wishful imagination before you silly goose. :rolleyes:

What do you mean "pretending"? Is that code for something? WHO ARE YOU?! WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?!!???!

What do you mean "pretending"? Is that code for something? WHO ARE YOU?! WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?!!???!
A deputized ban hammer? Oh wait ... he's good. Wrong quote of a quote ... of a quote. Hate it when that happens. :confused: Edited by GalacticKegger