BIG announcement for subs on Dec 1

KyaniteD

I have a feeling many people are going to be very disappointed when they finally do the announcement. there is nothing like peoples own imagination to feed the hype and then complain when something doesn't meet your obscenely high expectations.

as has been said, I'd put good money on it being the announcement for the next story chapter.

Summed up nicely.

If nothing else the pie in the sky projections were amusing. :D

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many here are forgetting that EA runs this game and Bioware is just a tool to make money. Nothing is given to subscribers without carefully thinking how to get all that time/code effort put into game development back WITH PROFIT.

Since i have been here since beta and when game went to F2P model also i have no high hopes. If it would be some other company than EA then yeah maybe Bioware would do things differently.

Edited by Divona

biggest thing bioware has to fix ist the huge class imbalance before they launch anything new.

Agree so much.

I even put that in my feedback survey they asked on how I rated a companion thats only story seems to be mixing a drink, a duster, guns and speeder all I found uglier than stuff bought from the CC store. Seriously put Nico in a shrewd rascal outfit and he would look much better.

Agree so much.

I even put that in my feedback survey they asked on how I rated a companion thats only story seems to be mixing a drink, a duster, guns and speeder all I found uglier than stuff bought from the CC store. Seriously put Nico in a shrewd rascal outfit and he would look much better.

Yeah out of the sub rewards I am not sure I actually keep anything when I start a new toon:

1) duster - This looks nothing like the coat he wore in the trailer and looks nothing special and just a colour re-skin of an existing model

2) Blasters - I liked the look of the pictures of these initially when I saw them but the blasters are too large to be dual wielded in game (like many other post release items)

3) Companion - I actually never pick him up via in game mail I have enough mute companions at the start of the game HK and treek I don't need another especially since all I would use him for is crafting.

4) speeder - was the best of the bunch but I rarely use them I prefer other speeders in the game (even the cantina rewards)

So from the rewards given for 4.0 I was not that fussed with any of them in the end, they were not the reason I subbed during that time (I was going to be anyway as I don't prefer to be preferred status). I seriously doubt I would "subscribe" specifically for any of them.

I'm used to big announcements from them. By the end of the livestream, people will have no idea what the announcement was supposed to be because of how little or unimportant it is.

And of course, the 30-minute livestream will die 3 minutes in and we'll have to wait an hour for it to get fixed.

I figured it out, I know what they are giving us all! STUFFIES! They are giving subscribers in game stuffies to help store extra things and hide things from the eternal empire! They also will have a button that you can push and it will play a little bedtime story about Valkorian.

Thank you Bioware soooo much for my Stuffie! (Can I have a Vaylen Stuffie?)

Ya know what would be really cool? More storage! For every year you get another tab.

But only up to the max. That way they can give stuff away without actually having to give stuff away since I am sure the majority are already at the max. This is definitely what it is.

Yes! More stuffies every year! Erm, that's not what you said is it?

No...no stuffies...inflatables we could reach an agreement on, but not stuffies...and I only suggest inflatables because they'd help us overcome our inability to swim...