BIG announcement for subs on Dec 1

KyaniteD

Oh look the "big announcement" is about subscriber rewards.... no one called that one /sarcasm off

Oh and look we get to snooze through face roll content until Feb 11 for Chapter X...

So look... Subscriber rewards to try and stop people from unsubbing until more chapters come out. Really, I am shocked... well no I have been saying that this July

Edited by Ghisallo

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They announced it days ago.

Holy hell. February? Seriously?

I know... that is what the subscriber rewards are all about. They know dang well people will say, with the lack of content and it's face roll nature, people would unsub until then.

Subscribe for 8 months, and you get a bonus-only campaign playing as HK.

All of this spin speak about "we love you" when it is really "we are trying to keep you subscribed with bread and circuses so you don't unsub and binge watch in July."

Edited by Ghisallo

All of this spin speak about "we love you" when it is really "we are trying to keep you subscribed with bread and circuses so you don't unsub and binge watch in July."

For real, that's basically how I interpreted it.

Not worth it, I'll come back for a month next year to binge the chapters, toodles!

Knew this was it after they were asking what rewards would keep people subscribed. I have not used a single thing from the run up to 4.0. I'm subbed because I enjoyed the KOTFE story on my slinger but skipped a lot of PVE content that lead up to it that i am redoing with my sniper. It's kind of boring to me. If I lose interest, shinys won't keep me around.

Would be nice if PVP content had at least came with 4.0 and maybe some balance passes to freshen up the filler.

My prediction:

* WOO! Next chapter of narrow L shaped corridors and talking heads is almost here guys! Those subscribing to game right now will get a special early access to it; you can enjoy the new half an hour long chapter 72 hours before people who have stopped playing the game!

* You also get an awesome vomit colored power crystal or whatever,hf with it?

* and this sheep as a companion.

* Have a nice weekend and thank you for giving us lots of money!

Called it. I hate being rightD: