So, what do you play in 4.0?

DomiSotto

Marauder. Played it in 3.0 too.

Mainly annihilation, but i respec every 2 hours or so, depending on mood.

I have been waiting for an ability like Mad Dash since release. Freaking awesome. I just wish it did more damage,because it feels wrong the way it is now , based on the vibes it's animation give.

About 4k, 6k with gore up, I think? Not entirely bad, but I know what you mean.

I main an assassin, but wanted a bit more of a challenge so I went with carnage mara. If the enemy doesn't have their CDs I'll almost always win, but if I do not have mine, I usually fall over like a paper weight. I'm still getting used to the class again, and getting better. Was able to solo a sniper, among other things.

Darkness Sin "bruiser" Kre'a style for tanking (my favorite toon, gameplay is APM intensive & perfect for unranked WZ)

Sorc for healing (mostly for when I notice lack of heals in mm, sometimes when I want to actually facetank instead of tanking through guard/taunts)

AP VG to dps & essentialy romp/have fun when frustrated about rep DDs (sitting @2100 crit rating so it's more a troll than a tryharder)

Leveling an IA MM tho, the gameplay fits perfectly for unranked WZ imo, and it's actually challenging (placements but also when to cover/when to kite, it's not as obvious as it looks). AP is supa strong but doing 'The Rotation" jumping everywhere becomes boring after a while...

Edited by Snotrq

Saboteur slinger for life! And in 4.0 they aren't half bad!

VG tank - however I am about ready to give up on him. I tried a shadow tank recently and it went much better, seems the shadow tank just has a lot more options in terms of crowd control and doing things other than just soaking damage and hoping your dps team can get it together enough to clear the objective.

Watchman Sentinel - Tried for the first time in 4.0 pvp. Good grief, it is really hard! I don't really get the class and I don't seem to be improving so will prob leave that for just pve.

Still trying to figure it out whether I stick to my gunslinger and sniper or my scoundrel and operative that I like at times since I often am stuck guarding nodes, or chase FOTM classes. Or maybe go with my shadow and sin as a change up on the same purpose I use the scoundrel and operative.

I've nearly all advanced classes ( except Mara/Sent)

I use nearly all of them for PvE/Story and such, depending on my mood, but most of the time I'm in PvP anyway :D

But what I'm really playing in 4.0 PvP right now:

Vanguard Tank:

My main and my favourite class/spec since I started this game two years ago ( was the first char I created)...

Love it in PvP, hate it in PvE ^^

Most of the time I'm running around with my VG

Marksmanship Sniper:

Wanted to give it a try with 4.0, and I somehow like it. It's not the easiest thing to PvP as a sniper, but it's still fun.

Used to play a commando heal, but with 4.0 you can really forget commando heal, sadly...

Tried out my sage as heal, but found it too easy and totally boring, so I stopped playing healers.

Edited by Malgh

I almost never played my 'sin or my Jugg in the last few months of 3.0, so I've gone back to them recently. Turns out I really missed playing deception :D and Vengeance has always been fun for me.

Though I am filthy and do main sage heals, I'll probably never shelf that one, lol