Ziost "Monolithic" bug

Adirah

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had this same bug today as well. I also had the Rishi class mission bug for my Imperial Agent "Forfeit" quest, which I submitted a bug report on 4 days ago and they finally fixed for me to today.

Really bums me out because I was told the Ziost storyline was important for the Fallen Empire storyline, which was the whole reason I came back to play swtor. So I guess I get to sit around for days (hopefully) waiting for them to fix it before I can continue on. And here I'm due to have a baby in 3 weeks, so if I don't get to play through the storyline before then, I basically won't get to for a few months.

Really frustrating since I just started the mission today after finally getting past the Rishi class quest bug this morning. I really don't want to wait another week to finish this one since I had all this week to play but wont next week. Moving onto KotFE is not an option as I want to finish the story first.

This. This exact same thing. I was so looking forward to starting KotFE on my Sith Warr before I won't be able to for a while because of work, then I ran into the RIshi bug. Couldn't even play anything else reasonably because of the corpses not despawning bug. Was happy to see both had been fixed at last, only to run into this now. I'm really not prone to whining on forums, but this is unbelievable. It's a joke.

I completed the "Monolithic" quest, killed the monolith with the terminal and was given the quest rewards. My quest was completed and I received no new quest. I quick-traveled to GSI Oribital Station, but that did nothing helpful. I too, can't finish the Ziost quest chain.

had exactly the same thing happen to me this morning on my sith sorcerer.. I am so so not amused.. it's like getting the proverbial wedgie and not having the ability to do anything about it.. this will really irritate untill they fix it.

at leat we are all experiencing the exact same scenario, theoretically that should mean the coders can repeat the bug consistantly for themselves, should make the job easier.. should...

Edited by cambul

Server patch note this morning: "Fixed some cases where Missions would not advance properly".

I logged in to see if I can continue my story, but I still do not have a Ziost mission to continue. After flying to Ziost, I can not use the terminal to get down to the planet anymore, and instead get the message saying I can't use the terminal without a valid set of coordinates and clearance codes. Sounds like they may have fixed what causes the mission issue, but those of us that already hit the bug are still stuck in limbo. Has anyone found another way around this? There's no mission to add/drop and I don't see another way to get back to the planet.