The Fallen Empire - Romances

andrewlchan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So.. I guess I locked in my romance with Lana for my Jedi Sentinel... does that mean when I see Kira it's all done? :( IT BETTER NOT BE BIOWARE!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

You'll definitely break someone's heart when you reunited with her. Bioware did warn you pretty clearly before you locked yourself in, though. Foolish Jedi.

Luckily, my Sith Juggernaut is Vette-sexual and my Smuggler knows that Akaavi would break every bone in his body if he cheated on her.

You romanced Lana and then expect Kira not care? Geez, arrogance overload. I do hope she breaks up without chance of reconciliation. I am really tired of people view how they are center of the universe and people (NPC, companions) should conform to their characters. Edited by Chaloss

You romanced Lana and then expect Kira not care? Geez, arrogance overload. I do hope she breaks up without chance of reconciliation. I am really tired of people view how they are center of the universe and people (NPC, companions) should conform to their characters.

I do agree, and if they did do it that way, I'm all for it :p People can always reroll, at worst it really just costs you new augments slotting :p

At the same time, I can see why people would like more warnings from the devs so they can plan. We have no info. What if the return of some LIs is the crappy KOTOR fashion recruitment and you never hear them again :p

What if the return of some LIs is the crappy KOTOR fashion recruitment and you never hear them again :p

What if?

You are very naive to think otherwise.

At best we can hope on return of some past LI as story relevant characters.

That's actually what I think, that most of our past characters will remain in the background and the ones we have now are here to stay. Sad, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was true. Also, this post was a bit of a joke, so people, let's lighten up :) Good hunting!

What if?

You are very naive to think otherwise.

At best we can hope on return of some past LI as story relevant characters.

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised. I figure some might show up in story relevant content, but we'll never really hear from them again. Like Theron/Lana/Koth for anyone who romanced them. I just doubt we'll hear anything new from them about it.

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised. I figure some might show up in story relevant content, but we'll never really hear from them again. Like Theron/Lana/Koth for anyone who romanced them. I just doubt we'll hear anything new from them about it.

If this turns out to be true, I will be very upset. So much for loyalty, right? Ugh.

Edited by Cedia

I would imagine even suspect even plot relevant Love Interests won't have any real role beyond a single chapter or two. I mean looking ahead to Kaliyo in Anarchy and Paradise, it's hard to see her sticking around much beyond that, whatever her fate is.

So basically what you're saying is everybody's marriage breaks up. Yay?

I really hope the devs aren't this crass.

Would be a mistake for them to do that. I do feel though, that they would just become just as quiet as they have been.

I would be fine with that if

a) they could always be by my side

and

b) they get a small cutscene with every chapter

I would be fine with that if

a) they could always be by my side

and

b) they get a small cutscene with every chapter

Would be nice, but I worry they think they have to many LIs to do that with :/ They may be trying to trim it down on us, so they could do it. Hopefully I'm wrong on it all and they have plans that actually make use of our characters LI.

It's pretty hard (almost impossible really) for me to imagine they'd be able to write 19 separate cutscenes PER chapter, for the rest of the game. And that would be not counting Kothe, Lana and Theron's scenes in the main story. Maybe 19 different scenes over the course of the entire however many seasons long run of KotFE could happen. Edited by OldVengeance

The only one of my guys I'm worried about, is my Agent. He slept with everyone! Mind you, he had an "understanding" with Temple. Basically, "Look, to do my job I may have to flirt with, kiss and possibly sleep with various and potential information sources. I'm sorry." Seriously, he gained APPROVAL from Temple when he married a girl on Voss! It was mind-boggling!

Heh, suddenly I'm told that because he flirted with the handsome SIS agent who could potentially provide endless bits and pieces of insight into Republic doings and happenings, that Temple may become a tad bit upset. So yea, he may have to kiss and make-up. And if I am not allowed at least the CHANCE to repair that particular romance, I'll be absolutely heartbroken ... Someone please tell me Bioware will at least consider my argument, here!

My other characters are going to be okay:

(1) My Scoundrel was afraid to even try flirting with anyone after he married Akaavi. She knows how to use a multitude of weapons that could potentially remove vital parts of his anatomy. Plus he likes her a lot.

(2) My Warrior was more upset at Baras than Quinn, ever. Why is he still sending her notes talking about how sorry he is, mind you? She just wants to find him! She seriously isn't looking at other guys.

(3) My Knight fell for Theron, then convinced her Agent brother to stop flirting with him. It's all good. He met her at Odessen.

(4) My Hunter never looked at a guy until Torian, hasn't looked at guys since Torian, and is back to looking for him again at this point. (And no, not girls either. Stop it, you!)

All I know for sure at the end of Chapter 9, is that my legacy is chock full of siblings who are heartbroken worried about their families. They want them FOUND and it bothers the ever-living crap out of them they haven't been FOUND yet. Why can't Lana FIND them, unless they were that desperate to HIDE? And if they were that desperate, does that mean Arcann's been after them all this time???? OMG, FIND THEM!

With the way they have it planned to have a new chapter set to come out monthly, there will probably be at least one chapter where one or more of the LIs from pre-KOTFE appear eventually until Bioware has covered them all. Not all at the same time of course, but it's hard to imagine them not giving some kind of on screen tie in or option as far as the previous romanceable companions are concerned. As closely tied to the player story as they are I'm sure Bioware has already taken into consideration the backlash that would occur if they don't. After that we probably wouldn't hear much from the romanced companions save for the occasional line here or there and maybe a side quest every now and then (wishful thinking on that last part.)

• 3 weeks later...