You're going to think I'm lying...

Obeekwan

Heck... I think I'm lying and I saw it happen. I am either blessed with stupidly weird timing or .. this works.

I sat, with everyone else, at 95.65 or whatever percent for like 3 hours. It's fine. I got homework done, I had dinner, I built a house and went to college and graduated. Whatevs.

I was finally ready to play and I just stared at the stupid patcher not working. WORK PLEASE.

I clicked the red bar on the bottom. It jumped to 95.74%. I blinked. I stared. I sat and watched, and nothing happened. I tried it again, and nothing happened, so I clickclickclicked the red bar. It started loading. I stopped clicking. It stopped at 98.32%. I then clicked my way to 99.45%. Now it's stuck there. I'm clicking like crazy, and no movement. :(

Does this help anyone? Probably not. But not much else to do. Well write, I guess, write and keep trying to click.

You must be clicking without the faith of a true believer. I just clicked my way to victory!

See you in game. I'll be the paste spot on the wall as I have no presence on my characters and my influence is at like 8 or 9 ;)

I'm sure your faith will carry you through those trying experiences :p

Edited by nagada

Those are bad games anyway, go 100% Donkey Kong.

NO! Original 'Roller-coaster Tycoon'. Complete with pixelated vomit.

*nods*

P.S. *claps excitedly' 95.13%...to...95.16%!!

\\o o// \\o o//

Edited by Jazulfi