4.0 credits farm?

Ampalaea

Hello all. Is there a quick way to make some credits per day/week in 4.0? My highest character is level 51 Sith Warrior (Have not used the boost yet, still deciding what class to do). Before 4.0, I was doing only the black hole dailies with my warrior to get a small amount of credits every day, to help me with my alts (repairs, sending crafting missions, etc).

Is there any "fast" way to make some good credits per day/week? I heard people say that going from 60 to 65 with their boosted character they made over 2 million credits! I am planning to do that too. but after that?

Thanks in advance.

I'm still making my 10-12m on average per day doing gathering and some crafting...

Granted I'm online for 10ish hours every day doing other things and tabbing in and out....

edit: I have stopped my daily purchases of hypercrates though. Been stocking up on all the materials folks are dumping on the market with the recent changes.

Edited by dr_mike

Run the Weekly Heroics in a group of 4 and complete the bonus mission, the credit reward counts for each member of the group so you can make 15k - 18k x4 and then another 18k for the heroic mission completion itself. That's roughly 80k per heroic. Plus you get the heroic transport which makes it very efficient. Also invest in gathering crew skills such as slicing, underworld trading and sell materials which are heavily used by crafters, such as augment materials. Stacks of veda cloth are selling for 200k+ on GTN.

Enjoy!

Thank you all :) so weekly heroics it is :) I have a friend to do them in duo at least, in case we dont find others hehe

They are all H2, you don't need 4 people. Two players is more than enough, two players and companions is serious overkill.

As others have said the Heroic 2+

Best option is to get a companion influence up as high as you can afford and then farm the heroics. Its possible to get 2 million credits a time with very little work as you companion will be able to do the heavy lifting.

Is there any "fast" way to make some good credits per day/week? I heard people say that going from 60 to 65 with their boosted character they made over 2 million credits! I am planning to do that too. but after that? .

When I returned to the game about a month ago I was quite pleased to find that by simply playing the game I was able to earn all the credits I need, even with frequent stops at the GTN for aesthetic upgrades. Contrast this with launch, being the typical WoW clone you had to save up to train abilities, especially speeder piloting. I was always broke, always had untrained skills, and almost never bought anything off the GTN until I'd get to cap where if I were careful I could pretty much perpetually break even. (Course I did run a lot of dailes back then, I'd probably have been broke if I hadn't.)

Now all of my many characters I've been playing since I've been back have between 500K to 1M creds without even trying, and that's with spending at least 500K per character on the GTN for aesthetic upgrades. I know this isn't the answer you were looking for on how to earn credits, but several people have already given advice on that, so my advice is just play you character to cap and finish the story line and you'll probably have a surplus of credits by then.

How are you not to put it lightly deleveled now?

Not sure I follow.. I logged onto my level 43 or 44 agent, Accepted heroics from the terminal on the fleet, ported to each one and was level-synced to each planet. I sold all trash, greens and the duplicate blues I didn't need to a vendor. Ended the night (couple hours played) with around 385 - 390k and level 46 or 47. That's all I did.

Correllia is your friend. Tons and tons of farming there...mobs tend to drop pretty decent creds, plenty of nodes to loot, and there are a few quests you can farm for a huge mess of credits...learn the power of "reset" on a quest ;) Edited by Bachannal

• 9 months later...

i gues mixing crafting and heroics. HM ops would give some good deco drops...but people are too stubborn to bother making ops groups outside guilds.

i often make alot of creds (up to a mil) these two ways:

i am not a pvper,but i do them from time to time (no pvp gear even) ,i can sell 1x imperial guardsman for 50 k per piece...4000 wz comms = 29 guardsmen or more = 29X 50k

i also found out that if you have alot of spare GLOWING crystals,you can buy the usual HM drop (Exotic isotope...something) at the odessan vendor and sell them 50 -70 k per piece aswell... (i got 12 sold in a second...as soon as i anounced them)

They are all H2, you don't need 4 people. Two players is more than enough, two players and companions is serious overkill.

The bonus reward is multiplied for every player that completes it.

This is where the real easy credits are at the moment. Pick a planet where the majority of the H2s have a bonus and run it in a 4 man. Not only are you clearing the content a lot faster (which also adds to the credits per hour equation) but you are now getting (mission + (4xbonus)) credits.

I'm sure if the OP is interested a quick google will bring up threads on the most profitable H2s to run because if you are interested in making credits it's not just the end reward but also the time it takes to earn them.