How many stun breakers to juggernauts have?

Lundorff

Just remember, he blew his cc breakers on the two stuns you gave him and they are now on cooldown. As a Sage, I get 2 cc breakers as well but I must manage them because of the 90 second cooldown and should I get hit again on a node by another Operative, the nasty 8 second stun will stick.

Yeah, I don't recall my jug ever having more than one breaker (haven't played jug in a while). I looked through the warrior changes blog to see if there is a new breaker utility - nope.

My guess is that there may have been another player in the area that cleansed the jug.

Edited by teclado

He was fully stunned both times and broke both times within 4-6 second. Sleep dart on the first and flash bang on the second. It felt... weird, but it goes to show how intimately you really need to know that classes.

Its possible hit got hit by some AOE with the flashbang, people dont really watch their fire very well.

Consuming Rage utility. Stuns, mezz can be cleanced? So....

Yep. "Enraged Defense removes all cleansable affects when activated". Heroic tier ability in my immortal (tank) tree, so a tank has to be lvl 57 or higher to have it. I don't know if it's available in other trees. Hard ability to know when to take/use in my opinion. I like the Cc removal, but I want the DOTs to stay so they heal me. Unfortunately, I assume it removes both (I didn't take it though, so don't know for sure). :(

Yep. "Enraged Defense removes all cleansable affects when activated". Heroic tier ability in my immortal (tank) tree, so a tank has to be lvl 57 or higher to have it. I don't know if it's available in other trees. Hard ability to know when to take/use in my opinion. I like the Cc removal, but I want the DOTs to stay so they heal me. Unfortunately, I assume it removes both (I didn't take it though, so don't know for sure). :(

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. Thanks Bandi! :D

There are a few utilities that allow you to break or become unstunsble... Sorry I can remember them off the top of my head... I think there are 1-2 and then the normal cc break

On a side note I out healed our healer on my Jugg with our healing utility choices... They rock... It was in arena... and yes, the healer was rubbish... But I out healed the healer, out tanked the tank and topped the match in dps... Juggs are fun again ;)

Sounds like this could be it :)

Thank you all.

About mad dash utility, can it really be used tho? it appears bugged to me atm, i have the utility point Through victory. However i can only use Unleash to remove cc effects.

Hmm, well Through Victory uses the keywords : can be used while "immobilized" and purges "movement-imparing", so I took that to mean roots and slows. Although, mezzes and stuns certainly impair your ability to move also, so who knows what BW means for it to do.

Hmm, well Through Victory uses the keywords : can be used while "immobilized" and purges "movement-imparing", so I took that to mean roots and slows. Although, mezzes and stuns certainly impair your ability to move also, so who knows what BW means for it to do.

Movement imparing effects are only roots and slows in swtor