65 What do i do now?

Mcardle

WELCOME TO THE THEME PARK...... ENJOY THE RIDES and if you want to come back ENJOY THE SAME RIDES OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

This is why MMORPGS need to go back to sandbox because in a sandbox MMO, you create your own content and have loads of it forever......

When I played SWG i was never waiting on content or wondering what do to next.....at least pre-combat update, before they destroyed the game.

Edited by DirtyDiggler

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You got new endgame content. Grind alliance stuff. That not good enough? Oh well, you got things to do. You just don't want to do them. The person knew the answer before making a thread. He just wanted a I quit thread.

Also my own BS? I am the voice of reason. I speak the truth. Know your place rebel scum.

I came here for info.. didnt decide to unsub till about half way throught this discusion

Seems hard to believe all companions are obtained and 250k influence has been reached.
Nope not all are 250k influence (None are) But why would i grind new companions they dont have any story like the old ones? im i wrong

Nope not all are 250k influence (None are) But why would i grind new companions they dont have any story like the old ones? im i wrong

You don't need to. Higher influence is suppose to make them more powerful. Well, the damn things are already in God Mode, so what's the point?

Trolling much m8? Better try nerf/unnerf companions threads - they are truly delicious :rak_03:

I never troll. I have no care if I upset anyone, or make them happy. I am just telling it like it is.

I came here for info.. didnt decide to unsub till about half way throught this discusion

Ah, so let me get this right. You have all the info you need at a finger tip away, You could have seen many threads, and topics about the endgame. Yet, here you are posting about it.

Here let me call out more of your bs.

If you have been here since beta, and know this game is famous for its long content drought half done and poorly story driving base things. Buggy Raids, and Ops that become pointless after a week. Yet, here you are saying you are going to unsub because a so called "lack" of things to do.

Lmao. Ok.

Edited by Teladis

did you max out your influence with all of your contacts? are you doing all of the alert missions from your contacts?
as far as i can tell alert missions lead to heroic 2 man star forge and done them all, and what do i get if i level influence with contacts (have all at like 14 atm) and does nothing

I never troll. I have no care if I upset anyone, or make them happy. I am just telling it like it is.

Ah, so let me get this right. You have all the info you need at a finger tip away, You could have seen many threads, and topics about the endgame. Yet, here you are posting about it.

Here let me call out more of your bs.

If you have been here since beta, and know this game is famous for its long content drought half done and poorly story driving base things. Buggy Raids, and Ops that become pointless after a week. Yet, here you are saying you are going to unsub because a so called "lack" of things to do.

Lmao. Ok.

"Buggy Raids, and Ops" but they existed...... "If you have been here since beta, and know this game is famous for its long content drought" Ye your right last 2 expansion launched with no new raids or ops? erm nope

Don't even bother resubbing for the new content, just watch it on youtube.

After all it was so stupidly easy that you can more or less run it all and let your companions do all the work whilst you eat your lunch or what not.

I've yet to experience so stupidly mundane combat and gameplay as to what was in KoTFE story, if this doesn't change in the future you're better off just watching the really good story ( got to give that props ) online and saving yourself some money.

Of course another couple of ops will most likely pop up warranting another month or two sub however since the gameplay and challenge in those are always great for a while.

That's more to the question of old content, which definetely is huge. But the fact that you can beat new content in 3 days is still troubling. I really hope all the "I'M HERE FOR TEH STORY" people will actually stay. Otherwise it's GG

I'm here for the story and I canceled my subs. One thing I have realized from this expansion. SWTOR spends all their money on their writer. I'll sub once a year for the story or till the remove/option level sync.

"Buggy Raids, and Ops" but they existed...... "If you have been here since beta, and know this game is famous for its long content drought" Ye your right last 2 expansion launched with no new raids or ops? erm nope

and how long did they last? How many players did them? How many people thought the story was sub par at best? Many.

This game was sold on the pillar of its story. The story has been lacking, and what we got was a wow clone that copy talents and the same skills as my sig shows. Even the same rotation.

Wasting time on content that many of the core players don't give a rats tail about is not the answer. Ops, and I am sure raids are coming, but right now they are getting the story pillars down, and trying to build up from here.

So if you supported this game for this long. I don't see why you would not keep doing it, to see where they are going with things. The fact that you can so easily stop supporting them because things are not going how you want it to for right now. Makes me question why did you stick with it for this long?

The content out right now will last about as long as a raid or op will, and will be used by more players than the two.

and how long did they last? How many players did them? How many people thought the story was sub par at best? Many.

This game was sold on the pillar of its story. The story has been lacking, and what we got was a wow clone that copy talents and the same skills as my sig shows. Even the same rotation.

Wasting time on content that many of the core players don't give a rats tail about is not the answer. Ops, and I am sure raids are coming, but right now they are getting the story pillars down, and trying to build up from here.

So if you supported this game for this long. I don't see why you would not keep doing it, to see where they are going with things. The fact that you can so easily stop supporting them because things are not going how you want it to for right now. Makes me question why did you stick with it for this long?

The content out right now will last about as long as a raid or op will, and will be used by more players than the two.

Is there any way i can unsubscribe from your bs

I'm here for the story and I canceled my subs. One thing I have realized from this expansion. SWTOR spends all their money on their writer. I'll sub once a year for the story or till the remove/option level sync.

TBH, I'm considering to unsub myself. I was in since mid 1.0, never dropping sub. I did all class stories twice, the only thing separating me from personal "endgame" are Rishi mini-quests. I was pretty supportive to Bioware, even about this exp - before i tasted it myself.

Copy-pasted story from ME and DA is not something I want to stay for. Time to get life i guess :rak_09:

+1. Well said. I love how the truth made him Ignore you. Keep up the good work.