What would you do if you were the captain of the U.S.S Enterprise?

jedidar

Well.... I'd do a number of things....like....

Explore new worlds

Seek out new life and new civilizations

And boldly get busy with every sexy alien female I meet. :D

Basically....I'd be Kirk lol

But what if all those female aliens follow you?

If I were the captain of the Enterprise I would set up a safety drill in which everyone was locked down in various cargo holds and landing bays, simulating a boarding party invasion, would be my cover story to get everyone to participate. Then, using my command codes, I would space every non-human from the ship into the vacuum of space.

Then I would then seek to form an alliance with various revolutionary sects on non-human worlds, Romulus, Kronos, Species 8472 perhaps. I would then seek to purge The Federation of its non-human influence through a combination of diplomacy, bribery, extortion and terrorist acts.

You asked.

If I were the captain of the Enterprise I would set up a safety drill in which everyone was locked down in various cargo holds and landing bays, simulating a boarding party invasion, would be my cover story to get everyone to participate. Then, using my command codes, I would space every non-human from the ship into the vacuum of space.

Then I would then seek to form an alliance with various revolutionary sects on non-human worlds, Romulus, Kronos, Species 8472 perhaps. I would then seek to purge The Federation of its non-human influence through a combination of diplomacy, bribery, extortion and terrorist acts.

You asked.

You put a lot of thought in this. :o

Oh no, sir, I would spacing the non-humans. See, I'd still the Tellurites in one cargo bay, the Andorians in another, the Vulcans in a shuttle bay, all poised to repel invaders as part of a drill. Then I'd space them.

Left on the Enterprise would be a 100% human crew. In this particular hypothetical, it would be more species realist than race realist. But the overall principle is the same.

As you look around the Star Trek universe, it's really only the humans who pushed the Federation into being a multicultural organization. In contrast, when we look at the Romulan Star Empire, we see what? Romulans. And when cast our view toward the Klingon Empire, what do we see? Klingons. And of course Species 8472 is quite into preservation of their own genetic integrity so I figure all these three groups might be able to offer something to lend strength to my push to make the Earthlings worry about Earth-things, just as I would ask my own people here on Earth in real life to worry about ourselves, not others.

While you might say, "Hey, Species 8472 and the Klingons and the Romulans aren't humans and aren't going to be natural allies." I would argue that some among them may well be sympathetic to my political objectives because it mirrors their own cultural beliefs. One of the things that puts such species off of the Federation is it's disorder, it's multiplicity of species. The Federation is like The Borg in this regard. And even if they didn't want to offer aid out of some sense of philosophical kinship, they would surely offer aid anyway since they know I would be undermining the Federation in the present so they'd like that. Only later once it was purged of non-humans would it be able to rise to become a threat to them, and then if we had this philosophical kinship then perhaps we would not be enemies.

Oh no, sir, I would spacing the non-humans. See, I'd still the Tellurites in one cargo bay, the Andorians in another, the Vulcans in a shuttle bay, all poised to repel invaders as part of a drill. Then I'd space them.

Left on the Enterprise would be a 100% human crew. In this particular hypothetical, it would be more species realist than race realist. But the overall principle is the same.

As you look around the Star Trek universe, it's really only the humans who pushed the Federation into being a multicultural organization. In contrast, when we look at the Romulan Star Empire, we see what? Romulans. And when cast our view toward the Klingon Empire, what do we see? Klingons. And of course Species 8472 is quite into preservation of their own genetic integrity so I figure all these three groups might be able to offer something to lend strength to my push to make the Earthlings worry about Earth-things, just as I would ask my own people here on Earth in real life to worry about ourselves, not others.

While you might say, "Hey, Species 8472 and the Klingons and the Romulans aren't humans and aren't going to be natural allies." I would argue that some among them may well be sympathetic to my political objectives because it mirrors their own cultural beliefs. One of the things that puts such species off of the Federation is it's disorder, it's multiplicity of species. The Federation is like The Borg in this regard. And even if they didn't want to offer aid out of some sense of philosophical kinship, they would surely offer aid anyway since they know I would be undermining the Federation in the present so they'd like that. Only later once it was purged of non-humans would it be able to rise to become a threat to them, and then if we had this philosophical kinship then perhaps we would not be enemies.

Wow what about Worf? or an android?