Flirt option for General Garza

Segundus

im one of the many. my first view (probably all of ours) was her trailer.

but as stated earlier i believe she has spent too long in the war to want some loving.

but then again havoc squad are given all the missions no one else can handle. worth a shot. but personally count me out.

ade.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I thought about flirting with Garza, I trew up a little in my mouth. Please don't add this option.

I play my Trooper as a 40ish guy who likes to chase skirts. I never turn down a "flirt" option. I would hate to think about flirting with Garza.

Edited by Brad-

Have you played the Story line. I have been *****ed at and thrown under the bus so my times my body is unidentifiable. She is old and has no emotion.

Thats really interesting, and amusing, because she has done nothing but praise and compliment my work, each and every time.

In fact, only 1 time has she ever 'scolded' me, and it was very minor.

Looks like dark side choices are the way to get on her good side =P

In new quests, I would like to see a [Flirt] option for General Garza and the chance to bed her. I like my ladies aged like a fine wine.... like a nicely aged 75 year old bottle of wine. Mmmmmm. TASTY!

And anyone else notice General Garza got the BOOM BOOM BOOM behind going on? It's huge! She must have implants in her trunk. :eek: lol

I agree with OP. For some reason Garza is just sexy. Don't know if it the uniform and her voice combine, along side that booty of hers. I want to flirt with her too...:D heh heh

In new quests, I would like to see a [Flirt] option for General Garza and the chance to bed her. I like my ladies aged like a fine wine.... like a nicely aged 75 year old bottle of wine. Mmmmmm. TASTY!

And anyone else notice General Garza got the BOOM BOOM BOOM behind going on? It's huge! She must have implants in her trunk. :eek: lol

General Garza is into Troopers who follow her orders to the letter.

Do that and you already ARE flirting with her. Sorry, no getting romantic with High Command, it's against regulations. :)

That ain't no cougar, that's a sabertooth.

You ever seen a desert cavern, soldier? Not a drop of moisture in sight. The entrance is pocked and scarred from years of gritty sand and violent windstorms.

Edited by ndruo

I'm going to try to be serious in my response...

I think Bioware sees it as inapproriate to flirt with a 'late senior'. Other than that, flirting with the general is a real no go from militaristic point of view...

And yes, her assets are quite big, if you like them curvy, Garza isn't all that bad, apart from being near dead in age.