Flirt option for General Garza

Segundus

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm thats weird I received the following options when I completed the quest

1. (Flirt) Tell her she doesnt look a year over 90 (50 light points)

2. Tell her she looks like an old bag (50 dark points)

3. Rip off her depends, turn off the lights and do the deed (1000 Light/Dark points) Just cause it is so wrong but feels so right.

If you took option #3, then you sir are my hero! :D

In new quests, I would like to see a [Flirt] option for General Garza and the chance to bed her. I like my ladies aged like a fine wine.... like a nicely aged 75 year old bottle of wine. Mmmmmm. TASTY!

And anyone else notice General Garza got the BOOM BOOM BOOM behind going on? It's huge! She must have implants in her trunk. :eek: lol

You are not alone. She has fantastic curves!

Well taste differs :)

But the flirt option should not be discriminating, flirt around :) (probably doesn't get you extra points or a commendation though)

But for our beloved General, I think the milk has gone sour.

I'm not saying she's a bad person but she's been in her role to long and got entangled with the military and politics.

I disagree with her that fast action and harsh mesieures should be taken to uphold the republic, I believe in freedom and trying to win the hearts over not pure military forces or political manipulation.

So she's a no no for me. (but I did notice the big trunk as stated in the thread earlier :))

I remember way back when when i first met the gen. She was facing that giant monitor and i was observing the Moon on display. I was like Dannngggg... I would ...then she turned around and i was all.. DAMN! I still would. For a 90 year old woman she works out allot thats all i am saying... Shes a GILF

If she reads this discussion a lot of you are going to be definitely embarrassed and possibly in a little hot water. Tread carefully is all I'm saying, you can't avoid Coruscant forever. Edited by balane