Help I lose all my C2-N2 affection

BigGunTinyPistoL

And Yuun and Talos. It looks to be like it's systemic across all companions you can 'regain'. In my case, it's both before starting KOTFE that I've lost affection with C2/2V, and for all other companions that there is an issue with (Yuun, Xalek, etc) it ocurrs after regaining them once through KOTFE.

[*]Not started KotFE story line.

[*] Lost all affection on all C2-N2 (but not on any 2V-R8)

[*] Cannot equip Appearance customization on both C2-N2 and 2V-R8:

-Crimson

-Target Dummy

Edited by Elysith

Zero affection/Influence on C2-N2 after today's patch.

1. He was missing and was returned with today's patch.

2. I had 10k affection on him. Now zero.

3. I have not started KotFE yet, but was maxed out at level 60 and had completed all class quests and expansions through Ziost.

4. I have no companion customization on this droid.

If I start KotFE with his influence at zero, if/when it's fixed, will it include the original 10k he already had, or will it be invalidated and unable to be acquired? Since there's no companion conversations or stories with the ship droid, will starting the expansion affect the future fix?

And after reading this thread, now I need to log back in and check my other droids. :eek:

Damn i just finished chapter IX and now i have my "old" ship droid with 6000 affection, which was raised from zero(!). Used to be 10000 before 4.0.

How can you plan to fix it, Bioware? Reset it back to 10000 (lazy way)? Or add 10000 to my current 6000 (smart way)? Or ignore the problem (well, default way :rolleyes:)

:confused:

Sorry to hear you're having trouble! We are looking into remaining companion issues following 4.0a now (I'm looking at you, too, Xalek).

Two questions for from the team: Have you started Chapter 1 of KOTFE yet? Which Customization are you not able to equip?

Thanks!

I have not started KOTFE on my main for the reason my C2 has lost all affection upon his return. I do not want to mess that up.

I am also having an issue with his Butler costume will not equip.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble! We are looking into remaining companion issues following 4.0a now (I'm looking at you, too, Xalek).

Two questions for from the team: Have you started Chapter 1 of KOTFE yet? Which Customization are you not able to equip?

Thanks!

I'm so glad to see you mentioning Xalek - does this mean that you guys are aware of the fact that for many of us Xalek did not show up in the contacts list after having recruited him?

In the final dialogue, I chose option 3 of 4, which was "Kneel and you may follow me once more"-ish, to which Xalek agreed... I unlocked the achievement as well, but Xalek doesn't show up under followers or contacts sadly.

I have not started KOTFE on my main for the reason my C2 has lost all affection upon his return. I do not want to mess that up.

I am also having an issue with his Butler costume will not equip.

After fiddling around with my inventory and companion customization options post 4.0, I can INDEED "confirm" that 2V-R8's customization outfits are bugged.

Whenever trying to equip either the 'Butler' or 'Target Dummy' skins, I get the following message...

"You do not have the required class to use that item."

Anyhow, apparently this problem also persists when trying to use these outfits with the Republic Equivalent 'C2-N2'. Hopefully the devs will please take note and fix this dilemma with the next patch.

Afterall, the night before 4.0 dropped, I used a few Cartel Market Certificates to purchase the 'Butler' skin for 2V-R8. Needless to say, my droid feels naked without.

Okay, just checked all characters, Imperial and Republic and all C2s have zero influence. One C2 should have 10k and change, another had some affection but I can't recall how much, and all the rest were accurately at zero. On my 2Vs, one is at 10k+, another that should be at 9k+ is at zero, and all the rest are accurately at zero.

If you're missing C2-N2 or can't equip his customization, here is the workaround:

- Take your ship to Odessan in Wild Space via Galaxy Map.

- Go inside the Cantina

- Talk to C2-N2 and 2V-R8, both have brief dialog quests.

At which point, both will be added to your companion roster, and they can again properly equip customizations and weapons. This can be done at any level (barring those who have yet to complete the story step to acquire their ship), even if you don't have early access to the expansion.

It seems this step is needed to resolve a conflict between the pre-4.0 ship droid, and post-4.0 ship droid until we get a patched fix, which would explain why it doesn't recognize old ship droids when trying to equip their customizations.

Edited by Nicolettexiv

It's bad enough I'm being forced to play with the crappy new companions, but now my ship droid has lost his butler customization!!!

Strangely, he still had it when I was summoning him as treek yesterday.

Did you remove the butler customization from treek? Treek was bugged and wearing the droid customization after 4.0, so if that's the case for you, chances are treek is wearing it and it can be removed and placed back in your inventory. I've also posted the work around to restore the droid to your crew, and they can again equip their customizations.

On the characters that had unlocked Treek and had a customization on C2 and the Imperial equivalent, she got the droid's customization in her slot and her previous customization in the mail from recovered items. Also, Andronikus can't equip a second blaster pistol even though he should be able to.

Error Message: You are not of the appropriate class to use this item.