Scorpio affection reset for agents.

Nkya

This happened to me as well. Before KOTFE I had 10K Affection with SCORPIO that was converted to 10K Influence. With the new cap of 250K Influence, I spammed gifts on SCORPIO until she had over 30K Influence. Afterward I started the KOTFE chapters. Upon reuniting with SCORPIO, she had 0 Influence, her TECHSTAFF was gone and replaced with a BLASTER RIFLE, and her Companion Customization was not present. Not sure if she is supposed to be ranged now, but the missing influence is definitely a glitch because it is counter to what Eric Musco said during multiple live streams.

---

Not sure why the Devs decided to take away companions and give them back in a reset status (or not at all). There is already functionality in the game for restricting companion usage for story reasons either in instance play or otherwise. For example, there is a point in the story for the Agent where Kaliyo becomes unavailable until a story event. She doesn't disappear from your crew screen though, she is just unavailable. There are also multiple instances that won't let you in without the appropriate Crew Member selected - either main quest or companion quest. Since KOTFE railroads which companion you can use in an instance anyway, I'm not sure why the existing system wasn't used rather than this extremely glitchy method that doesn't work at all and does exactly what Eric Musco promised would not happen, again, over multiple livestreams.

This happened to me as well. Before KOTFE I had 10K Affection with SCORPIO that was converted to 10K Influence. With the new cap of 250K Influence, I spammed gifts on SCORPIO until she had over 30K Influence. Afterward I started the KOTFE chapters. Upon reuniting with SCORPIO, she had 0 Influence, her TECHSTAFF was gone and replaced with a BLASTER RIFLE, and her Companion Customization was not present. Not sure if she is supposed to be ranged now, but the missing influence is definitely a glitch because it is counter to what Eric Musco said during multiple live streams.
All of the above for me as well. And I won't gift bomb her again just in case it is fixed. So I'm stuck w/ Treek. Or Theron or..

I think they just fkd up with new/old companion affections/influence logic.. :(

Also, can you check - is she a "Main Character" or just a "Companion" or both in the same time?

It is possible that she is not YOUR 3.0 Scorpio, but a new 4.0 and she is a "Main Character" in your "Companions & Contacts" window.

Your 3.0 Scorpio must me claimed via bugged terminal in chapter IX and belongs to "Companions: Class name" category in your "Companions & Contacts" window!

Correct me if i'm wrong please! :)

Okay, now it has become even more complicated - here is what i have on my Knight (minor companion spoiler) in chapter IX:

On my Knight i have 2

T7-01 droids - one from 1.0 and one from 4.0. And both received 10000 influence from 3.0.

And I do not understand - should i level them both or one of them (or both??) can die later? It's not like i really want to waste time/resources on temporary character.

Edited by Glower

Same here. Lot of time and gift money wasted. :(

6 of th eight classes had completed chapt r 3 in class stories. All 6 had all companions maxed affection. Many had influence of 0. I'm a little pissed because that has a ton of gifts wasted.

• 2 months later...

I was wondering what would happen to my Agent, good to know.

There are "alliance" companions. Even if they look like your old one, they do not count to GSF. I have lost treek, ship droid, and thankfully did not unlock HK to lose him either as a crew option. I started KOTFE with the free 60, and was saved bringing a character I cared about.

I was worried Scorpio would lose her lovely techstaff, sorry for your loss, thank you for saving me losing my own Scorpio's techstaf.

I think a lot of things were made by people who never even played SWTOR, such as the operations order, Dread Palace before Dread Fortress....helo?

Edited by ThrakhathSpawn

Treek and HK never go away. They don't lose their influence. They never have. Treek's only issues were her gear vanished during early access and she got the ship's droid companion customization, so she looked like a cyborg nightmare until you took it off her. That's been fixed. The Scorpio issue has also been resolved at this point. I've brought two agents through KOTFE, got Scorpio back at 10 and 50 rank inlfuence, with her customizations. The rifle thing is the devs consolidating all the comps into a more limited cut and paste ranged/melee, force/tech, two-handed/one-handed weapon template.

Not sure what your DF / DP reference is about.

Edited by Nothing_Shines

You do not get Treek or the ship droid back as a crew member in GSF. It takes about 7-10 matches to get enough requisition to re-unlock them - EACH. That is 30 GSF matches of requisition down the drain for something you should already have.

As for Dp, DF, the order should be the other way around.

oooooh.

I think the GSF crew issue is something else entirely.

The problem with the KOTFE Scorpio is that she's not the same droid as Agents have pre-KOTFE. This is as easy to confirm as to try to give her a Techstaff. She no like... but an Agent who hasn't entered KOTFE still has a Scorpio that uses them.

I wonder if this may also be related to the voice issue plaguing Agents. As far as I know, this is still not fixed.