The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Class Conversation Style at last chapter...hate it.

Lunafox

I heard this one more than one time now. This is total bs. Only very rarely there are more than three options and when you do, it's something like [more information]. Also sometimes we only have two options to pick now. Mass Effect had sometimes six options to pick and they easily fit on the dialogue wheel. What bothers me even more is that this is so cheaply made. No class specific reactions anymore in dialogues. I'm getting treated like a weak lvl 10 smuggler. No, I don't have to prove myself to be worthy you stupid lizard. I'm the f*cking Wrath! :mad:

LOL You stopped being the Emperor's Wrath 5 years ago as far as the story is concerned

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Qyzen could care less about your Sith delusions of grandeur. You are nothing in the eyes of the Eternal Scorekeeper.

I'm clearly the most powerful being in the galaxy since the emperor is gone. So give me the option to just kill him. but nooo I have to gladly accept to collect some ******** for his god since there is no other option..

Thank you for posting this thread. I thought it was a bug, or that they had rolled out the "dev" test version on the live server.

I agree, it was terrible to stand there and look at the back of my toon's head while Oggurobb was talking and telepathically send my responses. The reason why the stories are so good in this game, is because of the player to NPC conversations.

You were the Emperor's wrath then the Empire's Wrath and you stopped being either one when you got your tail frozen in carbonite. :D:p

Honestly I never cared for neither the empire nor the republic and especially not for the emperor. I always did my thing and played as a light side Sith or what ever you call this. Grey Jedi? Please Bioware let me take over this new empire in the end and rule over the galaxy to finally fix this hell hole and bring peace.. But I love to be called Wrath. Sounds so cool.. :D

I'm clearly the most powerful being in the galaxy since the emperor is gone. So give me the option to just kill him. but nooo I have to gladly accept to collect some ******** for his god since there is no other option..

Didn't Arcaan kick you *** until daddy dearest decided to help out, causing you to almost faint?

Its bullsh*t. Stupid levelsync to recycle the old planets and only those 4 expertguys are voiced, the other fighting things are aliencrap and more importantly our PC is muted. Thanks for nothing BW. The main story is okay if you get the stupid GSI-Companions fixed. Oh if you don't get them fixed: You killed the old content too.

Basically: The game is just ***** for now.

Edited by Methylium

I cant get in to this old style anymore either, and I don't think it combines in any way with the quality of the rest.

Just as those old style pop up board quests in Yavin dailies didn't match at all either.

At least give me the options and the voice.

Didn't Arcaan kick you *** until daddy dearest decided to help out, causing you to almost faint?

Uhm, no? So far his *** always got kicked by me. I chose not to kneel and when Arcann was supposed to execute me he turned on the emperor. Than I killed him. I really hated what happened in ep8. I defeated the boss easily with like 100% health left. It could have all ended there yet the storytellers had other plans. A forced defeat. Also I never accepted Valkorion's help.

Uhm, no? So far his *** always got kicked by me. I chose not to kneel and when Arcann was supposed to execute me he turned on the emperor. Than I killed him. I really hated what happened in ep8. I defeated the boss easily with like 100% health left. It could have all ended there yet the storytellers had other plans. A forced defeat. Also I never accepted Valkorion's help.

It's OK he kicked your butt, hell he kicked my butt in fact he kicked ALL our butts!! :D:p

Edited by Anaesha

You were the Emperor's wrath then the Empire's Wrath and you stopped being either one when you got your tail frozen in carbonite. :D:p

Mainly because now you're technically The Emperor's Voice (and the Emperor's Wrath if you went down that road as a Sith Warrior) Great isn't it :p

It's OK he kicked your butt, hell he kicked my butt in fact he kicked ALL our butts!! :D:p

Doesn't make it any better :( It's ok if the story doesn't end there. It's ok if I have to flee because the enemy army is too big. But it's not ok that I'm getting forced to be defeated in a duel in which I'm clearly stronger and nearly die just because..

Hadn't unlocked the Alliance system yet, but just popping in to say that I was super excited to see the old KOTOR style until I heard it was not voiced. Very disapointed and would prefer the 3 option paths with voice if I had to choose.

Hadn't unlocked the Alliance system yet, but just popping in to say that I was super excited to see the old KOTOR style until I heard it was not voiced. Very disapointed and would prefer the 3 option paths with voice if I had to choose.

Indeed, I would have been ecstatic to see the KOTOR system had it been fully voiced! That would have been amazing (at least for some side-quests)! But alas, no it just cheats you out of immersion and really is a sudden and painful shock that is no fun to play through.

Straight up, If the Kotor styled system was OPTIONAL, I would not care at all. But it was FORCED.

:csw_guard:

If I wanted Kotor styled conversations, I would play both those games. I have those games still. But I am playing SWTOR. So I expect SWTOR styled conversations.

I will also admit that those conversations were a bit of a let down. It's not gravely enough to cancel my subscription over it or anything. I think as long as it is only for the alliance system I will hardly bother too much.

But it stands in stark contrast against the overall quality of KotFE. Please. If the choice is to not have VO and more than three options or to have full VO and have three options...I would take number two. The old KOTOR system (or Baldurs Gate system) was great for its time, but it has somewhat outlived its purpose in 2015.

Please add VO to the alliance system again.