Improved Power Conversion Module constantly returns to inventory

BenKatarn

Amongst the gear from my companions that was returned to my via in-game mail or was directly put in my inventory, all my characters that have an Improved Power Conversation Module (an upgrade part for the regular starship) find it to returned to the inventory as well. Once you equip it and then leave to a different destination that requires a loading screen, the module is immediately returned back to the inventory.

This is happening to me too. Until mentioned here I hadn't even thought about how it would affect flying the missions themselves, since they require a loading screen. I don't know if it is remotely related, but on very first login of a character, that Complimentary Weekly Space Mission pass you get as a reward from one of the missions is always removed from my cargo bay and put in my inventory, right next to the Power Converter.

I've been too busy cleaning up inventory and cargo messes from the companion gear and crafting conversions and trying to find out what happened to my C2s and RVs to actually do anything in game.

This is happening to me too. Until mentioned here I hadn't even thought about how it would affect flying the missions themselves, since they require a loading screen. I don't know if it is remotely related, but on very first login of a character, that Complimentary Weekly Space Mission pass you get as a reward from one of the missions is always removed from my cargo bay and put in my inventory, right next to the Power Converter.

I've been too busy cleaning up inventory and cargo messes from the companion gear and crafting conversions and trying to find out what happened to my C2s and RVs to actually do anything in game.

Noticed all of these issues as well.

I've sent a notice report to customer service about this too. I have no idea what's up with the power conversion module slot of my ship and loading screens, but there is an issue.

I also have to complain about how they filled all out inventory slots with companion gear. They said we will get them via mail (and we did, partially after our inventory was filled), don't know why they didn't sent them all back via mail so we can take them back few at a time.

Same as well... and I think I deleted my module on my character thinking it was a part from one of my companions :(

I was very close to doing that too. There were just too many objects in the inventory to keep track.

The only thing that I really lost though (as far as I know...) was a pair of trousers for Ashara that I destroyed by accidentally reverse engineering them when I tried to dress her in them. I even got a warning saying that reverse engineering this item would destroy the attached modifications, but I my brain didn't register the actual meaning of the message until it was too late. Can't blame anyone else for that :)

• 2 weeks later...