How are you enjoying the update so far?

DeLaaNie

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to finish off my rant.

it would be nice the next time some jack a#* comes along ans says lets make it easier for the kids to play someone would tell that jack a#* to go make a new game

or make a new server or 2 for the low inelegance crowd

my opinion; go back to the original lay out

add all the story content you want quit changing the characters interface and skills

i feel like i need to start over just to relearn how to play. i might have taken it eraser if you had said " we are doing a full game reset to add the new content but here is game cash and play credits but all characters are restarting from level 1 "

:(:confused::mad::(:confused::mad::(:confused::mad::(:confused::mad::(:confused::mad:

I miss Vette. My giant, big Sith Warrior just wants to hold her pretty head, look into her blue eyes and tell her everything is going to be alright and that we will go to that honeymoon she always wanted to.

t

i feel like i need to start over just to relearn how to play. i might have taken it eraser if you had said " we are doing a full game reset to add the new content but here is game cash and play credits but all characters are restarting from level 1 "

That's hilarious because it was basically business as usual on my JK Sentinel with all of my old abilities exactly where they were since the last time I played her. I'm 99% sure that aside from getting the new Blade Blitz ability, I didn't actually have to relearn how to do anything on her (I had to learn new schematics, but crafting is a separate matter).

Also, if you romanced someone in game... look out for something in your mailbox after you get going in the expansion. You won't be disappointed.

Dissappointed? No...

Sad, depressed, and slightly tearful? Maybe... :(

Not only is the story amazing, there is so much to do once you hit level 65 and complete the story that I don't think I will have it all done by the time the next chapter comes out.

I am even ok with the new Classic conversation mode because i am expected to see a lot more story content added as a result.

KOTFE story is so easy mode. I do not know why they even bother creating target zones on the ground when you easily can face tank every mob until death.

Other than that, the story is so far good (chapter 3), short as expected (1-2 hours) and the mandatory mob fights between story elements are already boring. So far i would say choices do NOT matter and i am definitely not bringing more than 1-2 characters through KOTFE.

Dam dude, never thought I would agree with you, but you nailed it.

The game is now in official pre-schooler mode. I actually pulled the whole zone in a train (like 3 silver, 2 golds, and 6 regular) and wiped them all out without losing half health. The so called boss fights are no challenge at all, and the story is ok. Basically like a Metal Gear game, without the challenge. 2 hours of movies, and about 30 minutes of actual game play lol)

Yeah, reading them is deflating me some, but I had intended to wait 1-2 weeks to play the expansion, since for all practical purposes, this is still a beta release IMO. Not only bug fixes will happen, but in some cases, they may react to some of the customer outrage in a patch as well.

I can only hope they take some feedback from the forums.

Love it overall. Best expansion to date. The story is absolutely stunning to me. Love it

This expansion, when watching the cutscenes, marked the first time in a long, long time I actually got goosebumps watching this story unfolding.

I love everything about this expansion, yes that means level sync. The alliance talk system will take some getting used to since our characters don't talk, but I think that will be just for the alliance system. Paying some respects to kotor :)

But overall, best expansion ever in the history of the game! Major goosebumps watching this story

Edited by Sarfux