Mako gives out a conversation quest from the core game and it cannot be finished.

PavSalco

Ditto, echoing everyone else here...F!BH, Lvl 54, Mako's quest bugged though I have her character unlocked in the Legacy standings. Skadge and Blizz...neither offer any more convos. Realize it's a tad picky especially since she is not my main, only a mere alt, but the incomplete Legacy page still bothers me nonetheless.

I bypassed issue by maxing her out on gifts. doesn't complete the quest (even resetting and abandoning doesn't solve quest), but does put Mako on your Legacy page.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not echoing everyone else because I have this on my MALE Bounty Hunter lol. Which is a bit hilarious as he's romancing Theron which I assume may be the source of this bug and why female BHs suddenly get Mako romance dialogue lol Edited by Pietrastor

4.0.1 didn't fix this issue at all, not very impressed, and this issue still isn't listed in the known 4.0 bug's thread. What you doing bioware, please at least acknowledge this bug exists and maybe let us know if maybe its ok to proceed with kotfe or not.

So I maxed out her affection in the core game a while ago but when I came today on the ship, she wanted to talk with me. It turned out to be the old conversation that I already finished months ago. It's called "All Work And No Play". It remains in my log with 0 description and 0 level. When I remove it, Mako still wants to give me this quest. It always starts and it finishes after 2 sentences from the beginning of this dialogue:

After that the conversation quest goes to the quest log and it cannot be finished since the conversation stops on its own. When I abandon the quest, Mako still wants to talk with me and the conversation stops at the same moment.

Same issue here

Just logged on my female Bounty Hunter today, and yeah was surprised that she even had a icon above her to talk, and ended up with the level 0 no description companion quest that I finished before 4.0 came out. There's actually a fair amount of bugs that weren't addressed or in the known bugs list, sent bug reports ingame hopefully they'll be addressed soon or at least release of future chapters.:(

Yup, same thing on my female Bounty Hunter. All Work and No Play and once I triggered it the romance music continued playing throughout my stronghold for several minutes afterwards. :p It's obvious that this is supposed to be a male BH mission that females are somehow getting.

The Answers HQ website (click on the Customer Service forum to get there) has this under Known Issues And Current Alerts. The posted solution is to abandon the mission.

After I abandon the mission, Mako continues to want to talk to me privately. If I do, I get the mission back again. Apparently I'm not the only one, since this is happening to some others that try abandoning the mission, too.

Oh well, perhaps a better fix will be coming soon.

Edited by Trynitris

Just adding my two penneth to the pot. Female Chiss lvl 60 BH having the same issue. Had finished all the companion content etc and now this. Briefly it got my hopes up as I've wanted the romance option with her since I started playing. If we could at least have confirmation that abandoning the quest won't have any adverse effects for KOTFE then at least we could explore the new content.

Here's hoping someone pulls their thumb out of their exhaust port and provides a proper update.

Well, I'm getting this now with my female human Mercenary, and I'm afraid to move onto Quesh for fear of losing Torian, since these two bugs seem to be related.

Hopefully this will be fixed with a patch tomorrow.

:D still need a fix. or lets say: a patch at all.

I also received this mission with my female BH post - kotfe thru getting Mako back via the companion terminal. As I had maxed all companion affection for a long time prior to starting kotfe, it isn't affecting my gameplay, but its still a bit disconcerting for it to be sitting in my mission log.

Rec'd mission when reboarded ship on Odessan after finishing chapter 9, where I encountered Mako with a mission triangle <gold - not purple> over her head.:eek:

Same boat as everyone else, female BH - playing through original class missions, not even in KOTFE yet, but right after Taris Mako gave me the same broken conversation & quest. This also led to Torian vanishing, no longer on the ship or available for crafting or anything. I'm really shocked 4.0.2 hasn't been ready yet, there are so many reports of game-breaking companion issues all over the place. I really hope this gets fixed soon - I have no desire to continue playing until I know I'm not going to lose companion conversations permanently.

Same boat as everyone else, female BH - playing through original class missions, not even in KOTFE yet, but right after Taris Mako gave me the same broken conversation & quest. This also led to Torian vanishing, no longer on the ship or available for crafting or anything. I'm really shocked 4.0.2 hasn't been ready yet, there are so many reports of game-breaking companion issues all over the place. I really hope this gets fixed soon - I have no desire to continue playing until I know I'm not going to lose companion conversations permanently.

Same issue with this quest on my female merc. and also believe it's linked to Torian vanishing in my game.

Add me to the list.

This very thing just happened to me just moments ago. Basically, I finished Taris, was on my to fleet to gift-up Torian with a quick pit-stop in my stronghold a long the way (to pick up some level 3/4 gifts out of legacy cargo), still had Mako up, saw she had a quest, talked to her, got the quest, and didn't think anything of it. Then when I went to the fleet I tried to summon Torian and he was gone.

I really hope it gets fixed on Tuesday, because I should be ready to start KOTFE by Wednesday or Thursday.

Edited by Alphasgimaone

I got the conversation and completed the mission, the final conversation will not trigger so I can turn it in. I filed an in game ticket and got a COMPLETELY off topic response (something about the companions not being able to equip certain weapons) which was just plain old crappy customer service!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.