Welcome to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - Knights of the Fallen Empire Early Access!

TaitWatson

First bug encountered, all companion gear is stripped and will fill your bags and mail. No companions will be summonable, so you're alone. Level 60 or 42, doesn't seem to matter.

Is anyone surprised?

not a bug, this was explained a lot already

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First bug encountered, all companion gear is stripped and will fill your bags and mail. No companions will be summonable, so you're alone. Level 60 or 42, doesn't seem to matter.

Is anyone surprised?

/add

Found it. There is a new way of summoning companions, that there appears to have been no communication on that I've ever found. Do these guys ever communicate anything or are we just expected to hit random keys to figure out what does what now?

Lol did you even check out the patch notes?

According to my payment history in My Account, I subbed on Aug 10 around 2am...is that enough to be granted early access? I subbed to the 180-days sub option...

Or does it has to be before the 10th?

The 1st Reward was given on 10th August as well (if I remb right) , so you should've E-Access,unless their 'System' didn't work properly.

The 1st Reward was given on 10th August as well (if I remb right) , so you should've E-Access,unless their 'System' didn't work properly.

My Swtor account said that the credit card I used for my sub was charged on Aug 10th, in the morning of that day. But I don't have any option to start Kotfe on my ship. So yeah, currently waiting on the phone (10min wait, lol) for Customer Support now.

In fact, I didn't see any of the Subscriber rewards in-game anywhere...hmm.

Edited by TracyJackson

According to my payment history in My Account, I subbed on Aug 10 around 2am...is that enough to be granted early access? I subbed to the 180-days sub option...

Or does it has to be before the 10th?

It should have been enough, since you subbed before midnight Pacific time.

From the KotFE sub rewards Terms and Conditions:

To qualify for the Knights of the Fallen Empire Subscriber Rewards, the account must be in a Subscriber status as of 11:59PM PDT//6:59AM GMT on the date listed by the reward.

However, it seems a fair number of people who were subbed on all those dates got nothing, so, uh, welcome to the club?

CC info gets stolen on card with recurring account. I forget to update info on swtor.com with new card info. Sub lapses for 1 day (with zero notification) I immediately resub when I realize what happened and there is nothing support can do.

Oh well guess I'll have to wait until next week to play regardless if I was a sub the entire time. :mad:

FYI Customer support on the phone doesn't have the power to give early access if you don't have it already.

"I don't have that button, my boss doesn't have that button, and my boss's boss doesn't have that button" was the answer I got. Enjoy the week wait.

In fact, I didn't see any of the Subscriber rewards in-game anywhere...hmm.

Well,if you got nothing in your Mail,then you don't have E-Access. (The Rewards you Qualif for will be given on 27th,Official Release of KOTFE).

Any ways,can't tell much ... since I'm still @Updating for about 4 Hours now (with only 300-400 KB/S ....) .

Edited by ahzecklawd

sigh!!! Found the first bug, already!

Logged on and realized I didn't have all my problems fixed. I still had the same amount of credits - like, wth, right? I mean, my character doesn't have god mode applied. How do we get that again? Control Z, right?

Now I'm looking around and realize my dog still has to be walked. Bioware... you failed with this update. All of my problems are the same!

I called the Support line and the guy told me to wait for an email from the Technical Dept, since he said he can confirms I'm subbed for all the listed dates. And since I don't have any access to KotFE, the dude told me to wait for an email within the next 48hrs.

finger crossed !

I called the Support line and the guy told me to wait for an email from the Technical Dept, since he said he can confirms I'm subbed for all the listed dates. And since I don't have any access to KotFE, the dude told me to wait for an email within the next 48hrs.

finger crossed !

48 Hours is actually 7 Day's in their Language. But whatever,until they're 'fixing this',KOTFE probably be Officialy Released ^^

Any ways,do you mind sharing your SWTOR's Folder size ? (Curious how much more this crap is going to dl ....)

Edited by ahzecklawd

It is my pleasure to welcome you to Early Access for Knights of the Fallen Empire Digital Expansion.

Read More

so I am sub from September to November but I don't have early access or my level cap removed or any of the bonus item or received my shadow of revan expansion yet ..... I have been a star wars fan for years but EA you guys are really ruining our experience over all .....

so I am sub from September to November but I don't have early access or my level cap removed or any of the bonus item or received my shadow of revan expansion yet ..... I have been a star wars fan for years but EA you guys are really ruining our experience over all .....

September of 2015? You're not qualified for early-access if that's the case...has to be August 10th, 2015 before 11:59pm PDT.

finger crossed !

Is it generally worth calling the support line as opposed to submitting an in-game ticket? I figured I'd just get told to send a ticket, but I'm curious to know whether they actually have my subscription on record or not.

I got every single Subscriber Reward except for the Niko Companion...

I wish I could get Early Access now. ;-;

That's the problem I'm having...I don't have any of the rewards at all (I'm subbed for all dates)...even though I should have all of them and early access. Nothing to do except to wait for my ticket to go through now.

the early access conditions were very poorly written.

i see now you had to be a sub from aug 10. the way it was written, i thought it was be a sub anytime from aug 10 to now.

just another example of bw being ******

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.