Get Converted! (Fallen Empire Conversion Rate Info)

EricMusco

Neither of those two were hard. Platforming and learning a scripted fight, isn't hard.

Different definitions of hard, I suppose. Platforming and executing the plan for a scripted fight are both learned skills that require practice. Picking up a schematic from a random drop, and stumbling into the specific spots necessary to advance a fetch quest to get the mats the first time are luck, not skill. Or are you claiming that defeating world bosses and the Force Ghost are harder than defeating a NiM Op's final boss?

It's the old skill vs chance debate. If it's an RNG drop to acquire the schematic, it's not hard to acquire the schematic. Without actual clues, the fetch quest chain involved to get the material isn't hard, it's just luck that you go to a specific point with the right stuff.

If the schematic and the mat retrieval were reversed, I wouldn't be as annoyed, actually; particularly if there was a quest chain with cryptic clues (but no map pointers) associated with summoning the Force Ghost. I'm not a big fan of having to farm mobs for rare mat drops, and would prefer to see the mat be a guaranteed reward from the world boss, but that's a lot less

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Different definitions of hard, I suppose. Platforming and executing the plan for a scripted fight are both learned skills that require practice. Picking up a schematic from a random drop, and stumbling into the specific spots necessary to advance a fetch quest to get the mats the first time are luck, not skill. Or are you claiming that defeating world bosses and the Force Ghost are harder than defeating a NiM Op's final boss?

It's the old skill vs chance debate. If it's an RNG drop to acquire the schematic, it's not hard to acquire the schematic. Without actual clues, the fetch quest chain involved to get the material isn't hard, it's just luck that you go to a specific point with the right stuff.

If the schematic and the mat retrieval were reversed, I wouldn't be as annoyed, actually; particularly if there was a quest chain with cryptic clues (but no map pointers) associated with summoning the Force Ghost. I'm not a big fan of having to farm mobs for rare mat drops, and would prefer to see the mat be a guaranteed reward from the world boss, but that's a lot less

"hard" was the wrong word to use. Been staring at my screen for ten minutes trying to think up a better one, but can't.

I am over the disappointment of losing the uniqueness whether they are still craftable or not.

Just as irritated my tank is losing the best mitigation reusable...

Games change, I must lern2adapt.

Holy hell.

That's what I get for being all pissy and posting when I can't login.

I went and looked at my schematics, and lo and behold... I was wrong, The Magenta are in fact called Vehemance, but I do, in fact craft non cartel Hawkeyes.

/Sorry

Just want to point out one thing about this. You are right and still a little off about the magenta crystal names. Magenta crystals followed the same naming structure as standard leveling crystals. In particular, the Advanced Magenta Vehemence Crystal is a level 31 power based crystal. The level 50 versions have the standard level 50 naming structure. A power based one is indeed called an Advanced Magenta Hawkeye Crystal. I've been crafting them for some time.

The only thing about magenta crystals is you can't craft a War Hero version.

As far as crafting them, I'm hoping they do something to make it still be somewhat interesting and not just another easily craftable crystal. It was just something different.

• 4 weeks later...

I know I"m late to the convo, but in my stronghold ALL of my crystal's, bondar, firkrann, and (opila the only one working right) and even the junk pile, are giving me nothing but opila 's.

Am I broken or is this supposed to be that way?