What snacks will you have for KOFTE?

Sathid

Probably cashews, if anything.

My hubby isn't a gamer, so I eat meals with him instead of at the computer.

But - now that you mention it - I might suggest that he have dinner with his sisters on launch day. And he can bring me something back. LOL!

:D

There yah go,,,he he.

Order pizza?

My and i nephew will be picking up a whole bucket of buffalo wings and two four packs of 8 ounce Red bulls.

Probably some Dr. Pepper and cool Ranch Doritos for munching on during the day then most likely some Pizza form domino's for dinner

Edited by Anaesha

Thanks for the reminder to get soda from Walmart.

Otherwise: nothing planned. I better get shopping...

Maybe from Walmart I'll get all the Force Friday Episode VII snacks. Star Wars Cheeze Its, Star Wars Macaroni.. If only I could find some Star Wars milk for my Star Wars cereal.

Well, it's also my birthday, so, it'll probably be birthday dinner, birthday cake, diet coke, maybe a cherry poptart for breakfast. Not sure about the breakfast part. My husband is making me the birthday dinner and birthday cake. Heee! No candles though. But that's okay. ;)

The Force is my sole sustenance, my esteemed padawan.

But for real, every time a new expansion or game for anything that I play comes out I lose so much weight 'cause I just don't eat lol, will ruin my immersion. Probably unhealthy, but I'll be sure to have some water bottles around or something :p

Edited by Joluka

A Mesquite chicken sandwich from Quizno's and some homemade chocolate chip cookies sound just about right to me! I ordered a new graphics card that I'm putting in tomorrow, so Tuesday I'll be able to play with even more beautiful graphics than before!

A Mesquite chicken sandwich from Quizno's and some homemade chocolate chip cookies sound just about right to me! I ordered a new graphics card that I'm putting in tomorrow, so Tuesday I'll be able to play with even more beautiful graphics than before!

Oddly enough that sounds really good.

Side note: I'm not sure how much of an improvement that new card will give you considering this game is more CPU heavy then GPU.

Oddly enough that sounds really good.

Side note: I'm not sure how much of an improvement that new card will give you considering this game is more CPU heavy then GPU.

Yeah, but my graphics card died recently, so I thought I might as well get a better one. I have a good CPU.

Louisiana, and NO! All MIIIIINE!

Well, obviously Louisiana if you're eating gator meat and you went to an LSU game.

Now I want a gator po-boy and chocolate chip cookies. I need to find someplace that sells those this time of year.

Edited by Yermog