Event / Conquest Schedule

EricMusco

Wow, neither Clash in Hyperspace nor Total Galactic War, meaning no conquest objectives which reward actually playing well in GSF (Medal of Bravery, Dominate the Stars). Instead we just get objectives that incentivize people to queue for GSF and suicide over and over again.

And this will be even worse now that crafting is not repeatable. Throwing GSF matches will be the fastest way to get points in many events.

Thanks BioWare! It's not like we haven't given this feedback for months. :mad:

Meanwhile, Death Mark (y'know, the one that heavily rewards ground PVP) is on there four times. Between this and the bug in GSF that still hasn't been fixed after two months, I'm starting to feel like they want to kill the GSF community or something.

Edited by DakhathKilrathi

Hey folks,

I wanted to pass on the Event and Conquest schedule as I know from Early Access through January! Each date below marks the start date of the event and they run for one week. Here ya go...

Event

Oct-20 Bounty Contract Week

Nov-10 Rakghoul

Nov-24 Bounty Contract Week

Dec-8 Gree

Dec-15 Rakghoul

Dec-22 Bounty Contract Week

Jan-12 Rakghoul

Jan-26 Bounty Contract Week

*Also you can see some of our event rewards, in Archive from our live stream.

Conquests

Oct-20 Death Mark

Oct-27 Flashpoint Havoc

Nov-3 Titans of Industry

Nov-10 Rakghoul Resurgence Ald

Nov-17 Revenge of the Revanites

Nov-24 Death Mark

Dec-1 The Trade Emporium

Dec-8 Relics of the Gree

Dec-15 Rakghoul Resurgence Tat

Dec-22 Death Mark

Dec-29 The Balance of Power

Jan-5 The Dread War

Jan-12 Rakghoul Resurgence Cor

Jan-19 Emergency Operations

Jan-26 Death Mark

Thanks everyone.

-eric

I like that you gave this information to us, that we can get it from official sources (as it should be). However, wouldn't you agree that the "High-Priority" Operations schedule is just as important?

It would certainly be nice to have a schedule of that, too, as it significantly impacts the Endgame PvE community (which, despite your best efforts, does still exist to some extent).

Edited by idnewton

Meanwhile, Death Mark (y'know, the one that heavily rewards ground PVP) is on there four times. Between this and the bug in GSF that still hasn't been fixed after two months, I'm starting to feel like they want to kill the GSF community or something.

Death Mark is tied to Bounty Hunter Week. Which is running a lot

So Rakghoul is a new monthly event and has been moved to the spot previously occupied by Bounty Contract Week (2nd week every month) and Bounty Contract Week got a new monthly spot (4th week of the month)...

Hopefully Gree will be on a fixed schedule, too. I don't mind a lesser frequency, just a bit more regularly/plan-able would be nice.

Death Mark is tied to Bounty Hunter Week. Which is running a lot
The thing is, Death Mark shouldn't be tied to Bounty Week because there are no conquest objectives in it that require Bounty Week to be running.

And because of it's frequency in the rotation, it prevents us from playing other Conquest objectives.

I say either separate the two or reduce the frequency of Bounty Week so that it's part of a regular rotation with Gree and Rakghoul.

Maybe once every other month with a Gree or Rakghoul in between, especially since the new reward vendors are going to require tokens from all three to purchase things.

Thank you! I have been wondering when I can attempt to get that achievement since the other time Revenge of the Revanites was out, it bugged out and was taken away from me.

Will it really be 11 months later? I always thought I just missed it sometime in the summer or something and I was mad at myself.

• 2 weeks later...

PLEASE. When you post the Rakghoul and other like events, could you PLEASE ALSO include WHICH PLANET they are taking place on? I've done the one on Tatooine, before, but never the one on Alderaan, and I am very much looking forward to the one on Alderaan :) (Obviously i know Gree is on Ilum and Bounty is wherever we choose, so i mean only for events LIKE the Rhakghoul one)

Thanks!

Hey folks,

I wanted to pass on the Event and Conquest schedule as I know from Early Access through January! Each date below marks the start date of the event and they run for one week. Here ya go...

Event

Nov-10 Rakghoul

Dec-8 Gree

Dec-15 Rakghoul

Jan-12 Rakghoul

Conquests

Oct-20 Death Mark

Oct-27 Flashpoint Havoc

Nov-3 Titans of Industry

Nov-24 Death Mark

Dec-1 The Trade Emporium

Dec-8 Relics of the Gree

Dec-22 Death Mark

Jan-5 The Dread War

Jan-26 Death Mark

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Edited by lightningseven

Also, I'd like to know if any totally NEW events or kinds of events, rather, are being designed or developed?

Is there any news on this?

You'd think that with all the work done on KOTFE (and it is IMMENSE as it is!) that there might have been at least 1 you guys might have snuck into the mixture with it :D

PLEASE. When you post the Rakghoul and other like events, could you PLEASE ALSO include WHICH PLANET they are taking place on? I've done the one on Tatooine, before, but never the one on Alderaan, and I am very much looking forward to the one on Alderaan :) (Obviously i know Gree is on Ilum and Bounty is wherever we choose, so i mean only for events LIKE the Rhakghoul one)

Thanks!

Look at the conquests schedule - the planet name is abbreviated in it

• 4 weeks later...
Hey folks,

Event

Nov-10 Rakghoul

Dec-8 Gree

Dec-15 Rakghoul

Jan-12 Rakghoul

Conquests

Oct-20 Death Mark

Oct-27 Flashpoint Havoc

Nov-3 Titans of Industry

Nov-24 Death Mark

Dec-1 The Trade Emporium

Dec-8 Relics of the Gree

Dec-22 Death Mark

Jan-5 The Dread War

Jan-26 Death Mark

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Is there gonna be another Life Day event coming this season?

• 4 years later...