Buff Sins/Shadows!

Ghost_Norbertas

What is this in response to? All I see is a few duels by a jugg, mostly against marauders.

Oh i remembered u, yes, u whine about how deception need a surv buff pre 3.0. And how tank with DPS gear is awesome if compare with deception. I have no questions, goodbie my friend.

Only exi-man said dat deception is fine - what is dat spec need is perma crit maul in PvE. Yes...

Edited by helpmewin

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh i remembered u, yes, u whine about how deception need a surv buff pre 3.0. And how tank with DPS gear is awesome if compare with deception. I have no questions, goodbie my friend.

Only exi-man said dat deception is fine - what is dat spec need is perma crit maul in PvE. Yes...

I never asked for a surv buff pre 3.0. In fact after the 1s WW buff, I said deception was absolutely perfect, hell I even said that the crit damage done by maul should be a bit lower.

But please keep attacking me personally with misinformation some more, since it only means you have nothing to attack my actual ideas with.

Edited by sithBracer

You know, it's great how people think duels are such a great balance point for the game. In fact, maybe we should start balancing classes on how well they handle 1 v 4 situations, because that's an even better balance point! /sarcasm

They need to not try balancing the classes around 4v4 arenas. It just doesn't work. We've had 6 seasons now to show it doesn't work. And it doesn't help that the random queue will sometimes stack the deck in the other teams favor(like two sorc heals and 2 concealment ops for example against 4 dps).

Fixed that for you. And assassins are pretty easy to kill if you know what you're doing. Yes I main an assassin but my alt is a sorc I've had since before they were the new fotm. Juggs have better deffensives than we do and do more dps than us, and maras also do more dps than we do. Assassins are the most over-nerfed class in the game, yet you sit there and call us OP because you can't handle a good sin 1v1. And I have news for you, 2 AP PT's are going to burst you down a hell of a lot faster than two deception sins.

Edit: perhaps you should go to the top 50 leaderboards for All Advanced Classes and tell us how many assassins and shadows do you see in the top 50 for solo and grouped ranked as apposed to how many sorcs and pt's.

Oh,so now snipers op,yes? "Your real 1v1 threats are Sorcs, PT's, Concealment OPs, and MM snipers." Maybe can even beat poor,weak,underpowered sins? When last time you been in game, at 1.2 ? I'v heard nonsenses,but you just topped them all. Oh,wait. "You can do everything if you know what you doing" right?

Please,organize for me duel,where you beat sin as sniper. I desperately want to see.

You obviously play a different game than everyone else mate cause as long as operatives are concerned, they are by far the best 1v1 dueling clad in the current meta.

Really? They are just as assassins,just without all overpowered stuff,such as stun immunity,shroud and teleport. They are very balanced. Fact that they have stealth makes their defenses weak, hit and run class,which is completely fair. Good operative is formidable enemy,but clearly,way not the "Top 1 vs 1 class " you talking about here. What they have that makes them op? Nothing. Annoying,maybe,but not op.

Really? They are just as assassins,just without all overpowered stuff,such as stun immunity,shroud and teleport. They are very balanced. Fact that they have stealth makes their defenses weak, hit and run class,which is completely fair. Good operative is formidable enemy,but clearly,way not the "Top 1 vs 1 class " you talking about here. What they have that makes them op? Nothing. Annoying,maybe,but not op.

u speaking nonsenses, sins are good in 1v1, but tell me why and where u are forced to 1v1 someone ? AT pylon ? No, u call inc, at huttball ? No you should score non 1v1.

Besides in highe end pvp Ranked and team ranked sins are valid, but not op anymore and leaderboards speak clear about it. In group a sin is good, but usually ppl prfers snipers and mercs. Or snipers and pt's so your argument is pretty invalid.

And thats all about pvp, in pve sins are garbage, the only decent spec is tank, but here a pt probably its better ( not sure) as deception pve player, i usually do not even bother to jope to be considered again anytime soon, so what ? I do not see any complains from pve'ers who re roll bhunters to ez mode revan hm :rolleyes:

Funny how in 2.8-2.9 no one really said deception was op(though it was really strong) and then after being nerfed in 3.0 suddenly deception is op. Yes hatred was over tuned and needed to be toned down, but hatred didn't need to lose it's range just because it's a melee class. I wouldn't call sins absolute garbage in pve but we are a ways behind most of the other classes in terms of dps. We can clear all current content(there are a few sins who have killed hm Revan as dps) but compared to other classes, we really don't have the same dps numbers.

As far as pvp goes 1v1, sniper vs assassin, if the assassin is deception, the sniper can just burst them down since only deflection mitigates any of their damage. But if the assassin is hatred, then thy can los the sniper while their dots eat at there health. Assassins are not the best 1v1 class and haven't been since concealment got buffed.

Oh,so now snipers op,yes? "Your real 1v1 threats are Sorcs, PT's, Concealment OPs, and MM snipers." Maybe can even beat poor,weak,underpowered sins? When last time you been in game, at 1.2 ? I'v heard nonsenses,but you just topped them all. Oh,wait. "You can do everything if you know what you doing" right?

Please,organize for me duel,where you beat sin as sniper. I desperately want to see.

I never said those classes were op. They are just better at 1v1 than an assassin is. If snipers could kite like sorcs then yes they'd be op, but currently they aren't. If you played this game at all in the last 2 years you'd know deception's damage was nerfed in 3.0 and we have yet to actually get that damage back.

Funny how in 2.8-2.9 no one really said deception was op(though it was really strong) and then after being nerfed in 3.0 suddenly deception is op. Yes hatred was over tuned and needed to be toned down, but hatred didn't need to lose it's range just because it's a melee class. I wouldn't call sins absolute garbage in pve but we are a ways behind most of the other classes in terms of dps. We can clear all current content(there are a few sins who have killed hm Revan as dps) but compared to other classes, we really don't have the same dps numbers.

As far as pvp goes 1v1, sniper vs assassin, if the assassin is deception, the sniper can just burst them down since only deflection mitigates any of their damage. But if the assassin is hatred, then thy can los the sniper while their dots eat at there health. Assassins are not the best 1v1 class and haven't been since concealment got buffed.

if you consider others dps, actually just sorcs can be in a bad spot, escepiaccly madness, but watch the others,

- Maras can out dps basically all classes but mercs

-mercs out dps all classes

-pt same not sure if they can reach mercs, but defenitely they are damn good

-Sorcs well yeah as lightning is decent, madness can be decent but ranged vs ranged i'd pick a merc especially considering sorcs take tons of damage from all sources.

- ah operatives, not sure how they perform, but i guess they are in a good spot maybe with lethality at least

EDIT : forgot juggs, no idea how they perform as veng or rage

Edited by xX-Archangel-Xx

You know, it's great how people think duels are such a great balance point for the game. In fact, maybe we should start balancing classes on how well they handle 1 v 4 situations, because that's an even better balance point! /sarcasm

Sarcasm? isn't that the main measuring point on PVP forums? :rak_09:

not operatives as whole class, just one discipline. yes the roll is op.

I don't know, man, this thread is pretty cereal. Also, *** is poptart when you need him?

ayyyyy

I can summon bae, but im raiding in wow atm.. D:

baaaaeeeee

srsly tho shadows aren't too terrible in pve if you arent bad

**** pvp its boring tho

also something something sarcasm

also balance around duels its clearly what 99% of everyone thinks about cause you know ultimate game mode

also when balancing around said duels all abilities must crit 100% of the time.. no exceptions.. we wouldnt want to think that a vanguards cell burst only hits for 6k when it doesnt crit right

also defensive cooldowns are up and available 100% of the time everytime because that is how it works in actual practice

also nerf operatives

Edited by mmerry

Duels are the end and all. Don't even go there.

Kappa

Yes, but for them most part at some point you end up 1 vs 1 and all things being equal it should be close to a draw or a win/loss by a narrow margin. Take Jug vs deception (pre4.0) all things being equal and unless jug is bad jug wins. Partly because they do more DPS and the ability to absorb crap loads of dmg which in my mind goes entirely against the if your DPS your have crap defense but uber DMG mantra. Instead you get Jugs that basically have 3 lives plus excellent DMG output which creates a imbalance.

Edited by Kazz_Devlin