Will Kai Zykken finally become a companion in 4.0???

DeLaaNie

• 1 year later...
I think Kai Zykken should be a companion that has an RNG element to it (he gets confused the poor guy). So as a healer, sometimes he heals you, sometimes one of the enemies. As dps, well, sometimes he shoots the enemies and sometimes he shoots you. And as a tank....well, when he taunts, sometimes he taunts the enemy and sometimes he taunts you :eek:

I think Kai Zykken should be a companion that has an RNG element to it (he gets confused the poor guy). So as a healer, sometimes he heals you, sometimes one of the enemies. As dps, well, sometimes he shoots the enemies and sometimes he shoots you. And as a tank....well, when he taunts, sometimes he taunts the enemy and sometimes he taunts you :eek:

Sounds like him. Though do you remember Musco's idea way back when? If you entered combat, Kai would just sit down and say something like, "I think you got this!"

Sounds like him. Though do you remember Musco's idea way back when? If you entered combat, Kai would just sit down and say something like, "I think you got this!"

Yeah but that gets boring too quickly. Besides, considering how easy they made the game, Kai would be right.