Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Positive feedback on new Launcher! TY

dscount

I'm a luddite, so...

...Any way to shrink it? I didn't see any options button, and I have a thimble sized screen and [REDACTED] computer, and the launcher goes off the sides on both sides covering the minimize / cancel buttons up top and/or the log in parts on the left.

I CAN move it around back and forth to read, so no huge deal if it's stuck this way from now on... but if there's a "Hey, old man, just click the <???> and you can shrink the size. Everyone knows that..."... that'd be helpful....

Edited by DalrisThane

I like the new look to the launcher I still disable bitraider, and always will upon new install, I wont even run the launcher till after I edit the launcher.settings to say

, "LastProduct": ""
, "downloadRate": "0"
, "language": "en-us"
, "TestServerAccess": "No"
, "SpecHash": "1166909569.1164884959,"
, "AutoClose": "NONE"
, "KillKillProc": false 
, "LastMode": ""
, "PatchingMode": "{ \"swtor\": \"SSN\" }"
, "bitraider_download_complete": { }
, "log_levels": "INFO,SSNFO,ERROR"
, "bitraider_disable": true
, "PickedEnvironments": "swtor"
}

cause i dont want bitraider being installed, cause once it installed you need to remove the game to remove it, so best to keep it from being installed in first place

I like the new launcher myself, as it's Windows 10 style compliant. Modern and clean.

That said, I can't find how to access the test server. I found settings to enable access (which I already had months ago) but no way to set the environment when starting the game.

I like the new launcher myself, as it's Windows 10 style compliant. Modern and clean.

That said, I can't find how to access the test server. I found settings to enable access (which I already had months ago) but no way to set the environment when starting the game.

I'm fairly certain that the PTS is in closed, invite only mode for 4.0 testing right now. It might even be closed altogether at the moment.

I'm a luddite, so...

...Any way to shrink it? I didn't see any options button, and I have a thimble sized screen and [REDACTED] computer, and the launcher goes off the sides on both sides covering the minimize / cancel buttons up top and/or the log in parts on the left.

I CAN move it around back and forth to read, so no huge deal if it's stuck this way from now on... but if there's a "Hey, old man, just click the <???> and you can shrink the size. Everyone knows that..."... that'd be helpful....

I'm right there with ya! Any clues to shrink this thing down?

I can't believe they nerfed the launcher.

It's disgusting how Bioware has no idea how the metrics of their own launcher work. Are they blind?

I mean who goes and nerfs THE LAUNCHER. It's so big and pretty now! No one wants CHANGE.

They have no idea how this is affecting PvE and PvP. Thanks, people who log in to the game. You've

ruined it for everybody.

I can't believe they nerfed the launcher.

It's disgusting how Bioware has no idea how the metrics of their own launcher work. Are they blind?

I mean who goes and nerfs THE LAUNCHER. It's so big and pretty now! No one wants CHANGE.

They have no idea how this is affecting PvE and PvP. Thanks, people who log in to the game. You've

ruined it for everybody.

Somone after my own heart

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.