Wild Space Explorer's packs are here!

SelinaH

Popped 4 crates myself this morning. Nothing extravagant sadly. I picked up a mount, a lightsaber, a expertise crystal, and a couple of armor pieces. But nothing in the battleworn or havoc squad variety.

I went into this expecting both those sets to be altra rare, but thank god I'm flush with credits. Give it a week or two to die down and I'll just buy the stuff on the GTN. Or buy the crates there and continue to see if I get lucky.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I opened only 4 small packs, and got Orbalisk Chest, Belt and trousers, Interrogator boots, a Dark Honor Guard and GR-14 XT Plasma Core Blaster. Plus gifts and rep tokens and things.

I also got two red/black power crystals. Is that good luck or are they pretty common.

Edited by Mortelus

Noob question (just resubbed): Are the contents of these crates available to all toons in legacy? or only the one that popped the crate? Thanks!

I think who ever it binds to originally. But you can unlock it in the cartel market for your other characters. I think it is 200cc or something. not sure never done it yet.

I opened 3 hypercrates and only got 4 Havoc pieces (2 gloves, head & belt). I got 2 of the Skiffs, I was glad because I wanted one to keep, about 8 of the red-black crystals which are really cool in blasters btw. I was pretty disappointed overall but I think I got a full set of the orb armor and most of a couple other sets.

Noob question (just resubbed): Are the contents of these crates available to all toons in legacy? or only the one that popped the crate? Thanks!

Most items are not bound but they do have a 36 hour timer on them binding them to the toon you opened the pack with until that time expires. Then the items are bind on equip and you can send them to any of your toons.

With armor, if you get the full set of a particular one, you can unlock it for all your toons once you have equipped the entire set. You just go to collections, bottom left hand corner of your inventory, search for the set and pay a few coins to unlock it for all so that all toons so that you can get the armor at will with no additional charge by just clicking it in collections. The same works for most mounts btw.

Most items are not bound but they do have a 36 hour timer on them binding them to the toon you opened the pack with until that time expires. Then the items are bind on equip and you can send them to any of your toons.

Just a quick addendum here to note that there is a timer on individual packs (from opening the hypercrate) and another, separate timer on items pulled from the pack itself.

That is, even if you wait out the 36 hours so that your packs are unbound, if you then open a pack and get (for example) an armor piece, that piece will be bound for another 36 hours.

I typically just open packs as soon as I pull them from the crate to minimize the wait time.

Just a quick addendum here to note that there is a timer on individual packs (from opening the hypercrate) and another, separate timer on items pulled from the pack itself.

That is, even if you wait out the 36 hours so that your packs are unbound, if you then open a pack and get (for example) an armor piece, that piece will be bound for another 36 hours.

I typically just open packs as soon as I pull them from the crate to minimize the wait time.

Good point. That timer can be a bit annoying.

Yeah, and back when the program was new there were probably a lot more people clicking them.

Maybe, as we don't have the "metrics" for that. lol

Seriously though, I wouldn't know, but it seems to me in the recent months more people have been clicking. But could just be me.

2 Hypercrates and I ended up with 4 Jetpacks LOL and the new Skiff.

Pics or it didn't happen. >.> lol

2 Hypercrates and I ended up with 4 Jetpacks LOL and the new Skiff.

Oh I envy you =P

Shameless plug inbound.

WTT/WTS...whatever..

Im on The Bastion, check Bastions server forum if you want Draay set, Skiff , Fem pure blood or other things...All I want is a Jetpack. but I might keep the Havoc set...undecided

Put it this way, at a glance I think I have everything except the Jetpack, Malgus and the Vorantikus

Edited by Zakua

First item I open? Malgus statue.

I have no interest in putting Malgus the Betrayer in my Chamber of Darkness. He belongs on GTN.

Question is, if I am the first to post him, for how much?

Start really high; 10mil or so. Then watch the price fluctuate & settle. It actually might get bought at that price too. lol

:D

10 Mill was what I was feeling! I think he will be popular. I have seen people post that they want him. I don't want to go crazy. For me, 10 mill is the cutoff for consideration for me. I paid that for the Dread Throne, but that is the most expensive thing I ever purchased

All I wanted from the set was the Orbalisk armor and 2 Dark Honor guards. It took 3 pull packs, but got em. My super rares were Lucien Drey stuff. Bah!

I got some Havoc squad things too, people may want that.

I got several decos, some good ones like malgus statue and dark honor guards. And the vorantikus and skiff mount. was goin for the havoc armor but i just got a bunch of orbalisk pieces. Any guesses on how much the havoc set will go for on GTN? i'm hoping selling the drops i got will get me the set since it seems like noone got a full havoc yet

Two hypercrates -

Of course plenty of armoured interrogator sets. I assume these will be as unmoveable as the contraband runner.

But, get this. 6 skiffs. SIX. No jet packs though =(.

Also, my second platinum pack. A havoc armour belt. BELT.

Question though, does anyone else think the Ravager looks like a retexture of the Jedi Myrmidon armour?

I have to restrain myself, I have no clickies on my referral linkies =(

Two hypercrates -

Of course plenty of armoured interrogator sets. I assume these will be as unmoveable as the contraband runner.

But, get this. 6 skiffs. SIX. No jet packs though =(.

Question though, does anyone else think the Ravager looks like a retexture of the Jedi Myrmidon armour?

I have to restrain myself, I have no clickies on my referral linkies =(

Just found out that the belt is the only piece I'm missing...

I got the gloves in my first platinum pack (of two hypercrates).

But hey, my sin who was using the Digital Upgrade STAP or one of the older jetpacks now has a choice of the skiff, the voranticus, the Dasta, the regal lizard, and one of the others, but not the *new* jetpack.

And most (!) of the Havoc set, including two chest pieces.

But definitely check out the animations on the skiff! (See my earlier post)