Returning player, NOT HAPPY ABOUT 12x XP

DeathStarPlumber

Some of you internet goons are truly heartless, Your cyber bullying and just overall hatred for me has left me a broken man and ruined my sunday 5 pages worth of harassment . Now i know how Jar Jar binx felt after he gave his all in episode I and the cowardly internet hid behind their computers and destroyed a oscar worthy cgi performance apart

Wait, you complain about bullying and then resort to name calling? Followed by some form of pseudo guilt trip that may / may not apply to people while comparing yourself to a character in a film?

Did you read your first post before posting it? :p

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mods please close the thread this online bullying & harrasment is really not necessary... Question was answered Thank you!

Dawwww that's so cute. You threw a little tantrum and are getting mad at the people calling you out. How precious.

To the OP: edit your original post and remove what you wrote already. Most people can't be bothered to read past that before jumping on it with the snotty answer that's been done a hundred times now.

And the rest of you, none of you have never done anything while mad that you later looked back on and realized you over reacted?

And the rest of you, none of you have never done anything while mad that you later looked back on and realized you over reacted?

Not on a gaming forum. What exactly is the point of doing so? There is no point in getting mad over a game. When frustrated.. the prudent thing to do is step back from the computer for a bit.

All he had to do was admit he was wrong, retract/modify his original post, and this thread could die already (something that frankly is overdue). Instead he doubles down and plays the victim. :rolleyes:

He did what he did. He got a result that was other then what he expected. Instead of admitting he was wrong and was over the top.. he instead doubles down. I can only imagine how he behaves in real life.

A mature person would have initiated a thread explaining the issue and asking if there was a way to resolve it or work around it. As others have done on the same exact issue since 12X went live. Or... here's a thought... being gone for a while... perhaps take time to read the patch notes to catch up on all the game changes.

Edited by Andryah

To the OP: edit your original post and remove what you wrote already. Most people can't be bothered to read past that before jumping on it with the snotty answer that's been done a hundred times now.

I absolutely have, and I was mocked and ridiculed for it to no end. It's the circle of life my dear, people do it to us, we do it to other people, they do it to more people. Really, the people at fault are the ones who made snide comments on the first ever rage post.

I am in the minority here I am sure but I do not like the 12xp Boost at all, I prefer to level the old fashioned way not be force fed levels thankfully I use the item that stops the 12xp boost

I do all the sidequests anyway. I play for the story more than anything else, not gonna miss anything.

Despite the cyber harassment & online bullying that has been allowed to continue for over 8 pages at least one thing was achieved from this thread.... THIS COMMUNITY HAS TRULY GONE DOWN HILL, The amount of venom that was spewed at me should serve as a warning to any new players exactly what kind of community is currently playing this game....

You KNEW what would happen soon as you posted this dumb *** thread. If you scared, go to church....If you wasn't ready for venom, you should have phrased your statements a lot more respectfully.

New players should know that THIS forum is more than willing to offer helpful advice and have (mostly) civilized discussions about swtor. But if you come on here with nonsense and drama....yea...we can go there too.

Bottom line....you get what you give.

Knowhatumtalmbout? :cool:

Really 12x XP on story quests? So basically you have eliminated all questing on every planet? Why would anyone want to lvl a toon to max lvl in one day? How could you possibly become a skilled player with a new class in ONE day? I have never seen any MMO use this strategy before and it is very disappointing. I wont be resubbing, THX FOR RUINING THE GAME

My boyfriend and I are leveling alts and we have yet to max level a toon in one day but then again we only play 3-4 hours twice a week, due to real life schedules. We still do the questing on each planet and you can still be a skilled player. There are times one or both of us send our companions away and just do it without the companions.

As I have not read the thread, you can get a item from a vendor on the fleet that you can use to eliminate the 12xp if that is a problem for you.

Despite the cyber harassment & online bullying that has been allowed to continue for over 8 pages at least one thing was achieved from this thread.... THIS COMMUNITY HAS TRULY GONE DOWN HILL, The amount of venom that was spewed at me should serve as a warning to any new players exactly what kind of community is currently playing this game....

You were the one talking about how the game was ruined and you were unsubbing. Not our fault, this is the first time the community has really gotten on someone that I have seen in years lol. I am kind of behind them in that you could've reacted at first a little calmer, but it's cool. Oh and your post history shows a strong dislike for the game. Why are you here?

Edited by JediJuliusDavin

HA! I post stuff EVERY DAY that I wish I could retract...but that isn't how it works...so you just live with what you say and own up to it if you make a mistake...kinda like how RL works too if you think about it.

Mods please close the thread this online bullying & harrasment is really not necessary... Question was answered Thank you!

So your allowed to rage and throw a hissy fit about something you don't like, but when the community immeadiately turns on you, spits in your face and then tells you exactly how to bypass the 12x xp you suddenly ask for Community Manager intervention?

You know what? I hope they leave the thread open, you deserve nearly every word that has been posted in this thread. Maybe next time you'll stop and think before you throw your own little hissy fit over something without researching.

HA! I post stuff EVERY DAY that I wish I could retract...but that isn't how it works...so you just live with what you say and own up to it if you make a mistake...kinda like how RL works too if you think about it.

<sarcasm>

something else we agree on...you post things everyday I wish you retraced too...

</sarcasm> :p

Hi All,

As a reminder, please remain respectful of other community members. While we generally handle trolling and some instances of rudeness on a case-by-case basis, please keep in mind that tone plays a part in how well received your posts may be by the community at large. Please also keep in mind that having questions answered is not considered harassment.

That said, we are going to go ahead and close this particular thread at the request of the OP - it's gone off-topic and into a non-constructive area.

Thanks,

SWTORmoderation