Everyone is a Bad!

DirtyDiggler

:D

There are people that are able to picture the cds of multiple opponents while in the frenzy of the fight???:eek:

Wow, guess there are now that you mention it. It's SWTOR Got Talent here!

And if you cant picture this its because you suck and shouldn't Q for ranked.

Also note we lose because that sorc got stunned just as he was about to hit his god bubble to save himself and got blown up. We know not everyone makes mistakes at times and good players play perfect every game, so if you make a miscall, misclick or have a bad game, its because you suck and should never Q again.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, remembering multiple opponents cooldowns is something that I do, and that's not special. I memorize especially sorc/sage force barrier and trinket. If i know barrier is up, ill let other people smack on them to force the barrier, or help force the barrier, but save my own dps cds until its done. Same with trinkets. i memorize if opponents have used trinkets or juggs heal, or mara/sent 99% defensive cds.

There are lots of people better than me, and those people are doing what I explained above, but probably much better.

On a side note, sorcs can use force barrier during stun, so if they died in a stun with that up, then yes, they're not very good, lol.

On another side note, I don't care if you queue for ranked or not, but clouding the issue with the attempted humorous comment of 'everyone sucks' doesnt solve anything. Some people are bad, some people are really bad, and some people are good, and some people are amazing. Figuring out where you are in that spectrum and taking time to get better is the only thing you should be concerned about. You definitely shouldnt be concerned about random people screaming that 'everyone is bad' 24/7. Those people are not worth your time.

Edited by lavatsunami

And if you cant picture this its because you suck and shouldn't Q for ranked.

Also note we lose because that sorc got stunned just as he was about to hit his god bubble to save himself and got blown up. We know not everyone makes mistakes at times and good players play perfect every game, so if you make a miscall, misclick or have a bad game, its because you suck and should never Q again.

:mad: Why you son of a :mad:

I'll reroll on your server just to tell you YOU suck :p

Matter of fact you suck so much that it's your fault people lose when you didn't tag. Let it be known! :rak_01:

Edited by BenduKundalini

Pretty sure my point still stands. Ransu tripled the damage of another sin/pt (so still fotm), while peeling for the heals, and staying alive.

Anecdotal tale. Not good for overall statistics.

1 person at the top of the leaderboards might be showing what is possible - but is NOT the same as the majority of gamers !

Calling someone bad when they're bad doesn't mean you're taking pvp too seriously. Pvp is a competition, hence people get competitive.

Hence they are calling others BADS : Because they don't want real competition. Hence they try to trash-talk people out of their way.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Hence they are calling others BADS : Because they don't want real competition. Hence they try to trash-talk people out of their way.

Says the guy who's been playing a while but always posts about preferring to stay in lowbies. You big twink bully you.

Edited by Joesixxpack

This makes absolutely no sense.

Says the guy who's been playing a while but always posts about preferring to stay in lowbies. You big twink bully you.

Zing!

Here's another good one from tonight. (Yes I'm totally venting on this thread lmao)

http://i.imgur.com/O9KXnf5.jpg

I cc'd, I did knockbacks and peeled for our healer (our healer was really good actually) but damn it all if we could get some DPS. Best part? The other sin was hatred. How does a hatred sin let a deception sin out dps him? If I was playing hatred I probably would have been way above 1mil......

Sigh yet I keep on queuing. Where's my 8v8 ranked?

I am really curious now Raansu, what should have been done in this pic you posted above? You're venting the Hatred sin didn't out dps you. Yet that Hatred sin kept their healer busy the whole fight, all over the map in the first round. Even your team's healer said good job on that.

That was first round, which was won. Second round was a loss because Buurl skanked along with the other PT, heals was keeping him up & the team was not prepared for him to skank because round 1 he went down fast. (Should have expected that also. Following the same plan & positions as first round is iffy at best.)

Third round was a slaughter.

So what should have been done? I sincerely ask you. Because I was that sin. ;)

I kept the healer busy & off of them round 1. Second round we all were on Buurl after the Sorc bubbled. The same strat didn't work that round. I went down 2 or 3 in that round. Round 3 I was their target & was globalled instantly.

Do tell, should I have left the healer alone to continue healing them? :rak_02:

Just because my DPS wasn't over 1mil, and under you, doesn't mean I wasn't "objective" fighting so the team could win.

Legit questions as I'm constantly trying to learn how to play better in ranked.

I am really curious now Raansu, what should have been done in this pic you posted above? You're venting the Hatred sin didn't out dps you. Yet that Hatred sin kept their healer busy the whole fight, all over the map in the first round. Even your team's healer said good job on that.

That was first round, which was won. Second round was a loss because Buurl skanked along with the other PT, heals was keeping him up & the team was not prepared for him to skank because round 1 he went down fast. (Should have expected that also. Following the same plan & positions as first round is iffy at best.)

I kept the healer busy & off of them round 1. Second round we all were on Buurl after the Sorc bubbled. The same strat didn't work that round. I went down 2 or 3 in that round. Round 3 I was their target & was globalled instantly.

Just because my DPS wasn't over 1mil, and under you, doesn't mean I wasn't "objective" fighting so the team could win.

This is what I was looking to generation here, because there is always more to the story then stats and what people shout about at the end of the game. Sadly alot of ranked players are so tunnel visioned they don't see what is happening during their own match other then who they are attacking, this is why Sorcs spam attacks and forgot to bubble heal teammates, why jugs + sins forgot to taunt, whiy jugs don't intercede at times. because they are tunneled into doing as much DPS as quickly as possible which causes matches to be lost.

The other part of that is teammates don't consider their other teammates, and position themselves poorly which allows their teammates to get ganked, shutdown, and then they want to play the blame game... LEARN TO KIT.....

Hate to break it to you but he was talking to me as I was the one low slashing/whirlwinding him to keep him from healing.

Wrong, the other PT was skanking, Buurl stayed as dps (the fact he only did 7k prot makes that pretty obvious.....) and I called out before the second round even started that he switched to tank stance. If you were not prepared then you were not paying attention to the chat.

You went down fast because you were targeted as the weakest player. How do you get globalled as a sin? Why didn't you phase walk? Did you even put one down? I've lost count of how many sins don't even place a phase walk.

You're a dps spec, regardless of what you're doing you're supposed to be putting numbers up, especially in an arena. This isn't 8v8 wz. As a dot spec you should have out paced me easily, especially being on the healer the entire time which somehow I doubt because I never saw you near him and I had him as my focus to CC and prevent heals.

This is what I was looking to generation here, because there is always more to the story then stats and what people shout about at the end of the game. Sadly alot of ranked players are so tunnel visioned they don't see what is happening during their own match other then who they are attacking, this is why Sorcs spam attacks and forgot to bubble heal teammates, why jugs + sins forgot to taunt, whiy jugs don't intercede at times. because they are tunneled into doing as much DPS as quickly as possible which causes matches to be lost.

The other part of that is teammates don't consider their other teammates, and position themselves poorly which allows their teammates to get ganked, shutdown, and then they want to play the blame game... LEARN TO KIT.....

I always have positions in mind. Its why I have the knockback root to help give my teammates some breathing room and keep them rooted for a second or two. Its also why I tend to keep ranged classes as my focus target to throw out low slashes/whirlwinds to stop them from dpsing or in the screenshot match case to stop the healer from healing.

I don't claim to be good, I'm pretty average at the game and everyone has their bad matches, but when you get a match like that with healers and everyone is doing 600-700k then the two dps on your team don't even break 300k or even 200k? Sorry that's not having a bad match, that's just poor play and like it or not, arenas are a dps race in yolo queue 99% of the time.

Edited by Raansu

One thing i have noticed and myself included in this, is alot of people can't handle pressure. By pressure I mean 2 or 3 DPS stick on him. This is why i gave up playing my sorc is because they are focused alot and while they have many escapes, they also die fast without the bubble and its very easy given the crap targeting system in this game to make a mistake and get burned.

Then you hear why didn't you do this or that, I didn't hit my god bubble because I didn't want to use it early and thought I was going to get away, when I realized i was in trouble and went to hit the god bubble I was stunned and dropped.

Miscalculation due to pressure.

Healer to me is pure hell because you have to take pressure all game, kit target between your team, the enemies and yourself and its just to much targeting for me to even bother with it.

So easy to be trying to target a teammate who is not your focus target while being beat on in which you take to much damage fast cant re-target yourself and you die.

Game suffers badly from poor targeting, I hate tab targeting games for this, I much prefer skill based pvp games personally.

Edited by DirtyDiggler

Hate to break it to you but he was talking to me as I was the one low slashing/whirlwinding him to keep him from healing.

Amusing, seeing as you stayed with the other dps & healer, yet I was the one on their healer ALL around the map. Last I remember over the bridge & the backside is LoS from the starting base point, but whatever. ;)

Wrong, the other PT was skanking, Buurl stayed as dps (the fact he only did 7k prot makes that pretty obvious.....) and I called out before the second round even started that he switched to tank stance. If you were not prepared then you were not paying attention to the chat.

Yes, I will say I was wrong there, Buurl was guarded, not skanking.

You went down fast because you were targeted as the weakest player. How do you get globalled as a sin? Why didn't you phase walk? Did you even put one down? I've lost count of how many sins don't even place a phase walk.

No dude, not weakest player, as the PT on our team was first to die except last round. It was because, whether you like it or not, I was hounding the healer. May suck at DPS, but it was enough to aggravate the healer so they were on me. lol

Getting globalled happens no matter what class you are. I'm not quite sure why all seem to think that if you play the FOTM classes, you won't get globalled. The best will get globalled on occasion. It happens. Even you will get globalled. In the short time it takes for you to hit your stun break/phase walk, you can be dead. NO matter what class or rating you are.

You're a dps spec, regardless of what you're doing you're supposed to be putting numbers up, especially in an arena. This isn't 8v8 wz. As a dot spec you should have out paced me easily, especially being on the healer the entire time which somehow I doubt because I never saw you near him and I had him as my focus to CC and prevent heals.

Was on him or Buurl the whole time. Sorry you couldn't see that. But again as I stated the first statement, whatever. It will be your word against mine seeing as I don't have a videoing system or twitch stream showing what happened. :p

I don't claim to be good, I'm pretty average at the game and everyone has their bad matches, but when you get a match like that with healers and everyone is doing 600-700k then the two dps on your team don't even break 300k or even 200k? Sorry that's not having a bad match, that's just poor play and like it or not, arenas are a dps race in yolo queue 99% of the time.

So what you're saying is that people have their bad match(es), but this match was not allowed to be one because you were on it?

Yes, I know it is a DPS race. Was I standing around doing nothing, no, I was doing what I thought was the best for the team. Taunting, stunning, harassing the healer.

I've never claimed I'm good or even average. I lag too much to be good, but doesn't mean I don't try hard to win & keep up my team mates.

Anyway, peace bro! :D Constructive criticism is totally welcome, but not gonna pick fights/argue with ya anymore. :)

The one thing I have learned from my limited time of attempting SWTOR ranked is that EVERYONE IS A BADDIE.

How did I arrive at this conclusion?

Because most games you play in ranked, you play among the same folks. Sometimes against, sometimes together, but the one thing remains, everyone things the other guy sucks.

You hear target Joe, Joe sucks

When Joe doesnt suck and wins the game, its because Bob sucks who claims the John who is calling everyone out also sucks.

Next game your against Bob, and Joe who is now your teammate tells you to target John because John sucks. We target John and win but not without hearing our Allen sucks and was carried.

Next game your back teamed with sucky Allen and Bob who both want to focus John because John sucks and when we lose they both agree that I suck.....

you ask about rankings and your told they all que-sync's who cheat and really suck.

Everyone says everyone sucks....

I absolutely love this post lol. :cool:

So what you're saying is that people have their bad match(es), but this match was not allowed to be one because you were on it?

Yes, I know it is a DPS race. Was I standing around doing nothing, no, I was doing what I thought was the best for the team. Taunting, stunning, harassing the healer.

I've never claimed I'm good or even average. I lag too much to be good, but doesn't mean I don't try hard to win & keep up my team mates.

Anyway, peace bro! :D Constructive criticism is totally welcome, but not gonna pick fights/argue with ya anymore. :)

Everyone has bad games but there's no excuse to not even break 300k in that match as a dot spec.

Calling someone bad when they're bad doesn't mean you're taking pvp too seriously. Pvp is a competition, hence people get competitive.

It sure isnt being competitive, that said, i do think competitiion is healthy, but namecalling definitly doesnt fall in that category.

Which bracket ? Which level ?

Because at level 32, I never got the 300k mark ... I must be BAD, then ...

Solo ranked....

Also, you're joking right? Unless its like huttball or you're guarding or something breaking 300k is stupid easy.....

• 7 months later...

Bump.

This is happening again.

It is so silly, when people of the same faction insult each other in gen chat during the game and then 1 minute later end up on the same team and have to work together.

You have to stop worrying about your rating. There's almost no way with the amount of randomness in q to win consistently.

I have lost 5 games due to leavers and afkers today. And I have won roughly the same.

Lost a couple of games against 4 stealth and won a couple with stacked sorcs.

Lost a couple of rounds due to bugs on rishi arena and won a couple.

The point is, unless you're an exceptional player and can carry the weight of 2 or 3 , you will lose roughly the same amount that you win.

The only way to turn the luck in your favor is if you know that a healer or a tank queues that objectively worse than you. But that would be q-syncing and is frowned apon :rak_01:

Edited by power-alex

The one thing I have learned from my limited time of attempting SWTOR ranked is that EVERYONE IS A BADDIE.

How did I arrive at this conclusion?

Because most games you play in ranked, you play among the same folks. Sometimes against, sometimes together, but the one thing remains, everyone things the other guy sucks.

You hear target Joe, Joe sucks

When Joe doesnt suck and wins the game, its because Bob sucks who claims the John who is calling everyone out also sucks.

Next game your against Bob, and Joe who is now your teammate tells you to target John because John sucks. We target John and win but not without hearing our Allen sucks and was carried.

Next game your back teamed with sucky Allen and Bob who both want to focus John because John sucks and when we lose they both agree that I suck.....

you ask about rankings and your told they all que-sync's who cheat and really suck.

Everyone says everyone sucks....

Underlined and in bold the best part of your post, and it pretty much sums up the issue about ranked.

I have even been part of constant calling out between ppl on both sides of the fleet chat because of these individuals performance in ranked, and this was not about tradewinning or afking, q-sync or anything else for that matter. Real vendettas grew from ranked games, sometimes ppl leaving as soon as they spot some1.

I can not even imagine what some ppl get per whisper just because some moron believes playing ranked means more than the draw of luck and who is on at the time you que for it.

Face it, ranked is a joke in this game, being only server wide and faction-based only. I am even suprised how ppl can take this type of minigame so seriously.

It is not even the rewards or elo rating but rather the fact how small the PvP community is, so you better make a good impression. Hence why it is such an unfriendly enviroment to any1 being "new" to it.

Everyone should say how ranked sucks in its current format so we can finally get a confirmation on how much we suck for being suckers and accepting this as endgame PvP.

Now some1 will come about and state how much I suck to pay for the game and still complain being screwed over.

You paid for the car, you get to take the wheel, you have the right to use the road as any1 else in your position...do not complain if you drive it into a brickwall. That pretty much sums up my thoughts on what has been happening to ranked, and it is not just Biowares fault.

Calling others out, no matter the slur just proves the old fallacy of arguing who is going to sit where whilst driving against the brickwall....

I'm pretty new to Ranked and haven't seen any of this thrown my way.

Didn't see it in the few matches I participated in S6 and don't see it now.

GRanked seems to be much more competitive, especially between factions, Solo ranked had GGs through around in Gen chat, but no trash talking. Well not the mean spirited "go kill yourself you baddie" that I keep hearing happens.

Just the regular Reg ****posting that always happens, no one takes it seriously.

Edited by Ruhun