there are some new pics of KotFE on dulfy.net

NUTMANIAC

Beautiful art! I love the walkway one. :) Reminds me of one of those bridges on Voss or Corellia.

I wonder if those last two, Vaylin and Koth, are going to be new companions. Vaylin looks amazing, but I really don't want another roguish/scruffy looking guy with a gun for a companion. :(

Beautiful art! I love the walkway one. :) Reminds me of one of those bridges on Voss or Corellia.

I wonder if those last two, Vaylin and Koth, are going to be new companions. Vaylin looks amazing, but I really don't want another roguish/scruffy looking guy with a gun for a companion. :(

Koth has pretty much all but been confirmed to be a companion, and that doesn't seem to be an ordinary blaster.

Vaylin is will be a major antagonist, although nothing on if she'll be recruitable later down the road or not.

some spoiler content from the Gamescom Q and A link on dulfy

http://dulfy.net/2015/08/06/swtor-gamescom-cantina-tour-qa/

Characters will be able to KNEEL to the emperor ( the trailer scene )

The one in the trailer is marr, not only someone who looks like him

Sith empire and republic will be still in war each other. A triangle with someone inside them pushing to work together ( lara beniko will be for an alliance with rep )

Valkorian is Vitiate. Confirmed. ( he said, "lets say that he’s the emperor" )

Edited by NUTMANIAC

Sith empire and republic will be still in war each other. A triangle with someone inside them pushing to work together ( lara beniko will be for an alliance with rep )

I don't see how that confirms that Valkorion is Vitiate. Seems like a hypothetical statement to me.

I don't see how that confirms that Valkorion is Vitiate. Seems like a hypothetical statement to me.

yeah im not so sure about that part either

If there is no new playable faction how can i kneel?

....?

I don´t know... somehow they don´t fit into Star Wars designwise. Doesn´t mean they don´t look good.

I think they look interesting. However, I think what makes them look different from typical star wars ships is that they look new and clean. Most of the time the ships you see have been well worn already. XD

If there is no new playable faction how can i kneel?

....?

We don't know the whole conversation. Maybe he threatens someone and your submission is to save them? Maybe it will actually lead to same slightly different quest chain that in the end leaves you his enemy regardless or...I don't know, there are possibilites.

Or, more probable, you will just get zapped and laughed at ;)

Youtube swtor_potato and you'll have the final proof.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.