another QQ

Struglinrunt

OK! Mate i glad u wrote it.You don't belive me ofc but let me explain 1) i am not a troll 2) Pvp players of all servers playign in day maybe 1-2 hours pvp maybe 5 maybe some hard players 7... I play this game 18 hours every day since 2013 year... i did much wz again MY PC is very bad created hell know how much threads about how to improve my FPS but now i have 15 -35 fps on wz drop to 2 but i play msitly juggernaut so if i lose 15k hit it is ok heavy armor ( not a joke) NOw about Sentinel. i play thsi class eveyr day alteast 5-6 hours and i know much about it my english is bad my rotation just my experience RIGHT TODAY I got 168 gear wit h10 augments no augments on RELICS AND IMPLANTS i changed 3 servers and played on 2 pvp and 1 pve server . SENTINEL / MARAUDER BEST MEELEe DPS in game it is 100% bad worst safes 3 minuts saber ward *** root pfff yeah predation yes but REMAIN TOO MCUH HEALS AND ALMOST over 900) LUCKY to stay alive in duel vs assassin

here Exampels of my play style

1) server pvp TOFN http://i.imgur.com/RWZY9jl.jpg?1 3 death not bad for me

2) server i changed after 1 hour it was pve http://imgur.com/GKnZGOD almost top dps but 9 death they are dpsing non stop i need 9 tiems run to same point but my damage per secong much bigger/

3) pve server http://imgur.com/rawkZK3 again top death but dps still is hight

4) here i changed name and changed UI but same char after 3 hours http://imgur.com/6KHuYq1

BEST MELEE DPS NO SAFES without tank and healer as on HAMMER STATION U DIED>>>

IF we play against premades i die in 2 deception assassin hits

IF we have healer tank i can do good dps but still very hard

PS: i am only cliker with terrible PC and dont forget not full augmented 168 gear i think all players on pvp server got 174 long time ago

MARAUDER /SENTINEL AWESOME class Annihilation speck is best melee dps on pve it is awesome dps for pve but in pvp it isnot balance and lack protection i play my juggernaut and enjoy i play operative enjoy i even play assassin in pve gear i enjoy i dont enjoy melee marauder when operative deception sin and jugger attak me BIOWARE GIVE ME SELF HEALS BIWAORE REDUCE CD TO SABER WARD and BIOWARE PLS ADD NEW WZ THX

:DMAYBE JUST MAYBE HOUSE MD LUCKY NAME but with Jiefangeezee i got full augmented 168 relics and i was bad cant beat even juggernaut on dps lol Listen my PC is bad thats why i play in morning from 8:00 am to 12:00 am and on night from 12:00 to 3:00 am but i feel that class i love 2 ligtsabers bro and if u love it u will play u will do BEST as possible other marauders doign good in carnage in annihilation i alos can be top but i lvie action and really only FUry/carnage enjoy me THATS Why ding class waht u love and yes MArauder need buf but now we have it and we need learn to play as possible :)

Edited by Wheerlpool

tried playing sentinel again more sober....

Its not me, its the class...

Its F'kin terrible in pvp, anyone who says otherwise is lying through their teeth...

My sentinel is now benched until something changes

I've seen plenty of good players be amazing with sentinels/marauders... learn to rotate through DCD's properly :rak_03: It's not an easy class to play in pvp... don't think it will hold strong in ranked... but the class is definitely viable in pvp and quite playabe.

I've seen plenty of good players be amazing with sentinels/marauders... learn to rotate through DCD's properly :rak_03: It's not an easy class to play in pvp... don't think it will hold strong in ranked... but the class is definitely viable in pvp and quite playabe.

2-5% what about 95 % peoples :D not all so mega geeks

Edited by Wheerlpool

Do not agree!!! i did on my full geared marauder 2.6k i think i know rotation how much i need spent time to learn i play this class 1 year maybe more 5 i am sure it is very bad Safes very huge cooldowns i can go with same dps on my Advanced Prototype Powertechand kill them with full Hp on marauder i play as on Nightmare.

You tell you know decent players can they duel me on asassin and kill me ;D? can they duel me on My juggernaut? we even do'nt speak about Operative ofc NOT PVP CLASS !!!!! for exmple i think u can play any class in pvp but if you alone juggernaut can stay alive if 6-7 peoples jump on him he cna be alive 10 secs marauder after undying rage 0 seconds! as i told BEst melee dpsWORST DPS class even snipe reasy for me then marauder ( we dont talk aobut ranked)

Dueling an assassin or an operative in a 1v1 isn't easy for most classes, they thrive in 1v1 situations with their roots and stuns. Juggernaut has some of the best DCD's there are with self heals knocking you back to full, a force push with a leap reset, a max health increase, and a heal bonus when the CC breaker is used. Marauder/Sentinel self heals might as well be non-existant as they are tied to 1 tree and are easily overridden by DPS. I'm not saying the marauder is "uber l33t god mode" because it is far from. The class is difficult to play, but it is doable and if you can rotate through DCD's. As a 42 marauder in Fury spec I've easily 1v1ed people who are 55-59, and outdpsed a lot of others. It's tough but doable.

Dueling an assassin or an operative in a 1v1 isn't easy for most classes, they thrive in 1v1 situations with their roots and stuns. Juggernaut has some of the best DCD's there are with self heals knocking you back to full, a force push with a leap reset, a max health increase, and a heal bonus when the CC breaker is used. Marauder/Sentinel self heals might as well be non-existant as they are tied to 1 tree and are easily overridden by DPS. I'm not saying the marauder is "uber l33t god mode" because it is far from. The class is difficult to play, but it is doable and if you can rotate through DCD's. As a 42 marauder in Fury spec I've easily 1v1ed people who are 55-59, and outdpsed a lot of others. It's tough but doable.

Marauder never can do 6.000.000 dps lol maybe 3.000.000 but only with healer

Edited by Wheerlpool

Operative too not easy look on ranked rating ONLY PT,SORCS,SINS top now but operative have awesome self defence, not big but decent healing and speed( roll) Marauder is Melee class and he don't have all this Cooldowns is really HUGE Saber ward and Clock of pain :/ Lets say Marauder Most Hard class on 8 vs 8 Arenas ( not cc- no self healing- big cd's- no root or very bad root) for sure something must be changed :rolleyes:

Sorry for english again lol ( i join forums on weekends when i boring lol) can you tell Nerf Maras DPS it is so OP no u cant Marauder it is not hatred/lightning sorc ( Are you seen 6.000.000 dps on sorc :confused: check here http://tofn-records.com/ or write on google.com TOFN RECORDS yes marauder very nice dps but you can say his dps OP because he still need healer i dont sure assassin in deception or operative even need healer Solo class. . damn idk :D Are you Guys playing marauder ??? EXACTLY U ARE WHO TALKING ABOUT MARA IS BEST ETC

6 mil sorc in a 40 minutes novare coast with 4 healers per team ? Yeah doable, also, pushing 4 buttons than dot spread **** is not what call beeing a good players, good players are the ones who do this http://prntscr.com/82d8p3 don't forget it. ppl who just farm dps are usefull like an hairdryer in the desert. Sentinels are very usefull in wz's, with perma trascendence, if u have 2 in team and they are decent u can have trascendence every 20+secs for the entire wz. In concentration spec they melt a lot of classes with 2-3 hits so are totally viable. In ranked is another story, but ranked are ****

Edited by xX-Archangel-Xx

6 mil sorc in a 40 minutes novare coast with 4 healers per team ? Yeah doable, also, pushing 4 buttons than dot spread **** is not what call beeing a good players, good players are the ones who do this http://prntscr.com/82d8p3 don't forget it. ppl who just farm dps are usefull like an hairdryer in the desert. Sentinels are very usefull in wz's, with perma trascendence, if u have 2 in team and they are decent u can have trascendence every 20+secs for the entire wz. In concentration spec they melt a lot of classes with 2-3 hits so are totally viable. In ranked is another story, but ranked are ****

1) hm ...maybe! But All this *Useless dps farmers* they are goo players even 1 vs 1 they are alone with healer can RIP half of ur team not all dps farmers are bad players but i agreee depends ur goal in game or you want prove to some one to feed ur EGO U ARE MEGA SUPER pro guy 3k dps and pass ball away or you care about Warzone tast and tactic. I am marauder lol i cant gaurd Pylon i cant carry bal maybe i can but you know while i run need only 1 conc operative to kill me insta. So i farm dps with sentinel mara :p and Yeah this 20.000 Objective very nice player i agree and ur team get win comms again depends ur goal maybe some one dont want win and farm comms so they just create carnage and hit anywone lol. dps farmers are good players useless yes but still good sometimes easy to kill other team then care about objects xD Anyway if you play in team u need help to each other

2) Some peoples take this game so serious if you want be cool be *PRO* u can play ranked to feed ur *****OH FK HOW I COOL***** but if u really enjoying it i love more 8 vs 8 for mee looks much funny Hutball or void start my favorite 2 wz :p

Edited by Wheerlpool

1) hm ...maybe! But All this *Useless dps farmers* they are goo players even 1 vs 1 they are alone with healer can RIP half of ur team not all dps farmers are bad players but i agreee depends ur goal in game or you want prove to some one to feed ur EGO U ARE MEGA SUPER pro guy 3k dps and pass ball away or you care about Warzone tast and tactic. I am marauder lol i cant gaurd Pylon i cant carry bal maybe i can but you know while i run need only 1 conc operative to kill me insta. So i farm dps with sentinel mara :p and Yeah this 20.000 Objective very nice player i agree and ur team get win comms again depends ur goal maybe some one dont want win and farm comms so they just create carnage and hit anywone lol. dps farmers are good players useless yes but still good sometimes easy to kill other team then care about objects xD Anyway if you play in team u need help to each other

2) Some peoples take this game so serious if you want be cool be *PRO* u can play ranked to feed ur feelings but if u really enjoying it i love more 8 vs 8 for mee looks much funny Hutball or void start my favorite 2 wz :p

If you can do 6 mil u are surely a good player, but lets talk about ur team. By doing 6 mil it means

1) you are good

2) ur team who allowed you to do 6 mil, is amazing

Now lets think on it, if you are good, why farm dps instead of score ? or cap the p or turrets ? u

How many healers or tank u had in ur match ? how many tanks or heal the opponent team had ? No sorcerer can do 6 mil damage alone, without healer, or a premade team. The ppl who do 20k objectives without any premade, are better 7/7 . A lot of ppl in that list are on my server tofn and when they are not in pre made they rage quit the first 3 minutes if they are losing. I repeat, not amazed at all

Edited by xX-Archangel-Xx

Doesn't make it a good class. Those same people would be unstoppable on a PT/Sorc/Assassin. Marauder is not as bad as a commando right now but they are in a pretty crappy place right now.

Doesn't make it a good class. Those same people would be unstoppable on a PT/Sorc/Assassin. Marauder is not as bad as a commando right now but they are in a pretty crappy place right now.

Didn't say it was a good class, I'm saying it's not terrible like the OP suggests. It's quite possible it's the OP's skill with that particular class that makes it feel like a pebble being thrown at a brick wall. It isn't in a good place atm but it is viable class to play... not a recommended one though :rak_01:

The class is in a good place right now; If you play smart. Charging by yourself into 3+ ranged and expecting to live more than 5 seconds is a L2P issue. I have zero issues wwhen i play.. 95% of the time im top 3 on damage, while still having a solid OBJ score. No problem pulling 1800-2k dps in regs, and 2200+ in arenas... playing any of the 3specs ;)

The only thing it isn't really viable for any more is 4's... And unless you are a PT, sorc, sin, or HIGHly skilled sniper right now; then you dont really have a place in 4s as dps.

Edited by FoE_Khorne

The class is in a good place right now; If you play smart. Charging by yourself into 3+ ranged and expecting to live more than 5 seconds is a L2P issue. I have zero issues wwhen i play.. 95% of the time im top 3 on damage, while still having a solid OBJ score. No problem pulling 1800-2k dps in regs, and 2200+ in arenas... playing any of the 3specs ;)

The only thing it isn't really viable for any more is 4's... And unless you are a PT, sorc, sin, or HIGHly skilled sniper right now; then you dont really have a place in 4s as dps.

Regs mean nothing. I do perfectly fine in regs, but I'm not gonna sit here and pretend that because I can beat up on baddies in regs suddenly makes marauders good. Its far from in a good place right now.

Regs mean nothing. I do perfectly fine in regs, but I'm not gonna sit here and pretend that because I can beat up on baddies in regs suddenly makes marauders good. Its far from in a good place right now.

Honestly it is more a testament to how overtuned PT burst, and madness/hatred pressure is in arena. Because it can shine in 8's even against organized premades.

2) Some peoples take this game so serious if you want be cool be *PRO* u can play ranked to feed ur *****OH FK HOW I COOL***** but if u really enjoying it i love more 8 vs 8 for mee looks much funny Hutball or void start my favorite 2 wz :p

Can you make a post in English please?

Again, anyone saying its perfectly viable just sounds like a retard.

Of course its viable in many situations and transcendence is a nice group ability.

Then again, I would literally take any other class to have on my team given the choice, and for myself I will play any other class. The most useful thing for the class is to aggravate healers like a fly when your taking a dump in the bush. Sure, it's there, it's not harming you, but damn its annoying.

Edited by Struglinrunt

Marauders are in bad shape compared to every other class, even Mercs, because range.

Not to mention for a medium armor dps only class that has to be in the thick of things to do any damage, they have the absolute worst self healing of any class in the game. Annihilation heals are a *********** joke. Carnage and Fury don't have any at all. Undying Rage is crap, Saber Ward is crap. Cloak of pain and camo are the only good DCD's, and they both need hefty utility point investment to meet their full potential.

The only class I play where marauders are of any kind of threat to me is my Merc.

Edited by Vember