So August 10 we are getting Nico?

Kantaso

He will arrive in the mail in a tiny little box.

And you thought that being frozen in carbonite was going to be bad. One surly gunslinger coming right up in October.

more like you get a letter/contract to meet him somewhere and with a small cut scene join your team (kind of like treek).

Man I realize it can be an annoyance when people ask the same questions over and over, or they don't read the info, but my god what really makes me weep for the future is some of the posts in these kind of topics. Seriously you people, and you know who you are, with your rude attitudes and snide comments are an honest disgrace to this community.

The question was answered and acknowledged in the first four posts, yet people feel compelled to weigh in afterward with the same answer, usually sarcastic, for the next three pages. Obviously, you failed to read even the first four posts before you felt compelled to jump in, repeating what dozens had already said.

Reading IS hard, and you don't do it either.

Man I realize it can be an annoyance when people ask the same questions over and over, or they don't read the info, but my god what really makes me weep for the future is some of the posts in these kind of topics. Seriously you people, and you know who you are, with your rude attitudes and snide comments are an honest disgrace to this community.

question asked the first time is valid, question asked the second time, maybe valid...after that its just a stupid question that people can't bother to search and/or read. Especially when obvious answer is obvious.

question asked the first time is valid, question asked the second time, maybe valid...after that its just a stupid question that people can't bother to search and/or read. Especially when obvious answer is obvious.

So the answer is to be rude? What's the point? If your reason for rudeness is that people aren't reading/searching out the answer themselves, then that means people are systematically going from topic to topic like this just to be rude, when they could simply ignore topics like this entirely.

So the answer is to be rude? What's the point? If your reason for rudeness is that people aren't reading/searching out the answer themselves, then that means people are systematically going from topic to topic like this just to be rude, when they could simply ignore topics like this entirely.

Only rude if people take it as rude. If I tell someone to use the search and read the page is that being rude just because I didn't answer the question for the 8th time?

if someone asks a rather obvious (stupid?) question and get a fairly sarcastic answer because obvious answer should be obvious is that being rude or just trying to make a point that taking a few extra seconds to search/read/or think is better?

the time spend opening a new thread, typing out a question probably faster to pop into google and hit search and find the answer pretty quickly.

Meh, if I could play the game at work and not have to go outside to smoke, I don't think I'd ever check the forums lol

linked in the launcher...got nothing else to do while it downloads, take 5 minutes and read them over.

Agreed. Too much venom coursing through the forums.

I was a little confused earlier because I thought it'd make it clear that you had it. Like when RotHC or SoR are bought it is grayed out and says that it had been purchased. Seeing it look like this gives off the impression that you didn't get it and can confuse people.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.