Which Classes have excellent voice overs?

Reeny

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Female Trooper is my favorite voice acting in the game, but a lot of people seem to disagree with me. It's fairly polarizing; people either completely love it or else completely hate it.

I like both genders' voice acting for Smuggler, as well.

Female Trooper is my favorite voice acting in the game, but a lot of people seem to disagree with me. It's fairly polarizing; people either completely love it or else completely hate it.

It's Bastila, and I just can't get past it. I can't see her voice as anyone else.... At least not all the time.

Top of the list is female inquisitor! Very hot accent!

Other than that they are all good, but a long time ago someone in a guild told me the female consular VO was the worst and was very monotone, it jaded me from ever playing a female consular... :(

Other than that they are all good, but a long time ago someone in a guild told me the female consular VO was the worst and was very monotone, it jaded me from ever playing a female consular... :(

It grows on you... I was also kinda already used to the voice (Played a LOT of R6:Vegas).

Can't stand most of the male voices. Not sure why. For some reason they just don't "feel" natural to the character. But I guess it's like that with any class. Just like for me, the female Agent seems more natural as a Chiss then anything else.

If you stick trough chapter 1 it's okay (or you get used to it, don't know.). But yes, after Taris and Nar Shaddaa I had to take a break (which became 13 months before I played the char again.)

My favourites:

Female Inquisitor

Female Shep... uhm.. Trooper

Bounty Hunter, both male and female

Female Agent

It grows on you... I was also kinda already used to the voice (Played a LOT of R6:Vegas).

Can't stand most of the male voices. Not sure why. For some reason they just don't "feel" natural to the character. But I guess it's like that with any class. Just like for me, the female Agent seems more natural as a Chiss then anything else.

I don't mind the male knight and agent but the agent is quite good played as a Mirilan? The green tattooed race. Also funny you should mention Chiss, the inquisitor as a female Chiss is quite amazing!

If you stick trough chapter 1 it's okay (or you get used to it, don't know.). But yes, after Taris and Nar Shaddaa I had to take a break (which became 13 months before I played the char again.)

My favourites:

Female Inquisitor

Female Shep... uhm.. Trooper

Bounty Hunter, both male and female

Female Agent

Well I have played all the story's many times I guess with me hitting space bar as fast as i do I could handle having a female consular. But I am still shocked my space bar isn't completely broken after playing this game since launch... Heh.

Edited by CKNORTH

Male Inquisitor is my favorite.

Not sure why anyone would go for the female Inquis...you could play female SW and get pretty much the exact same generic performance.

They sound nothing alike.

I will note that Fem Inquisitor sounds off in Makeb amd beyond.

Are both Consular voice-actors bad? I've heard more about the male (Nolan North) being bad than I've heard of the female voiceactor.

I don't know why people hate on Nolan North as the Consular, he's the most perfect Pure Light Side voice I've ever heard.

It's a bit stupid but despite being a bit wooden, I love the Male Knight voice, David Hayter has that effect on me.

On the really good side of VA, I'd list:

Female Agent (Jo Wyatt, also female Hawke and Ciri)

Female Smuggler (Kath Soucie)

Male Inquisitor (Don't know his name but he fits a full Dark V Inquisitor so well)

Male Warrior (Just has the right amount of arrogance and threatening undertones to sell his role)

Others are good, those I played, but these four plus Male JK are my favorite (Still have to experience: Female Inquisitor, Male Consular, Male Agent and Male BH)

Fem Inq (she does crazy really well)

Male SW

Fem Consular (esp SoR, she got a little huskier and does emotions really well)

Currently playing a male BH for the first time and his voice is slowly growing on me...sounds like a softer Karels(sp)

Here's my rankings of the voice actors in descending order

Male

Maury Sterling - Smuggler

Mark Bazeley - Sith Warrior

Bertie Carvel - Imperial Agent

Brian Bloom - Trooper

Eaun Morton - Sith Inquisitor

David Hayter - Jedi Knight

Tom Spackman - Bounty Hunter

Nolan North - Jedi Consular

Female

Grey DeLisle/Griffin - Bounty Hunter