PvP Power Leveling Bug? Rumor?

Later

rollback chars

lockdown warzones till fix or give access more ppl..

and if they got the pvp points with that trick, they will be now be rich cause a known beta bug, there u can sell the pvp items for creds. If so and they done it smart, the economy is blown up.

the worst thing is, it is BW´s fault.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you say without a doubt that those people queuing for pvp knew there wont be enough people for the next match?

Once; no

Twice; no

Five times; Benefit of the doubt

Ten times; pushing it

Hundred times; Yes

You have to ask yourself if people are just doing it because they want to PvP, how many times with out PvPing would they actually attempt it?

When you saw the rewards you got for the 4 minute matches that you constantly queue for. Showing some self-restraint will show that you are smart enough to avoid action against you from GM's.

Lol yes. I will not gain xp because it is bad. Lol what is wrong with you!?

And if there is action they will be in trouble from super crap media.

This bug is their own staggering acces issue. Too low population. Logic. Please.

Patch.

Notes stating bug fixed.

Move On.

Bad PR for a rollback. Won't happen.

Since only a small number of people were included in the first waves no bad PR, better PR for the vast majority that will not suffer as twinks from a few exploiters that are taking advantage now.

Edited by mandrillagon

Lol yes. I will not gain xp because it is bad. Lol what is wrong with you!?

And if there is action they will be in trouble from super crap media.

This bug is their own staggering acces issue. Too low population. Logic. Please.

Cancel your pre order and leave. kthnxbai

if there hasnt been enough players the past ooh lets say 15 matches. and you have gained lvls and maybe hit a new BG what makes you think this new one will have enough people.

Use whats in your head

Its still not the players fault and can not be considered an exploit. At most its a bug or a glitch. While I agree that these players affected by this bug should have their characters rolled back i dont think they should get suspended or banned because of a mistake that is clearly bioware's fault

Its still not the players fault and can not be considered an exploit. At most its a bug or a glitch. While I agree that these players affected by this bug should have their characters rolled back i dont think they should get suspended or banned because of a mistake that is clearly bioware's fault

It is an exploit.

and if they got the pvp points with that trick, they will be now be rich cause a known beta bug, there u can sell the pvp items for creds. If so and they done it smart, the economy is blown up.

the worst thing is, it is BW´s fault.

I've already got the economy of my server in my back pocket, and I don't even know which server I'll be in yet. lol I'm going to be taking the GTN by storm. Try and join the empire on The Shadowlands if you want a stable economy, because I'll be dictating half of it. XD

Word is already spreading to all the streaming sites. lol.

Bioware is going to have to scrap today for early access. The servers will have to come down to patch it, and they will have to do a roll back, which basically means the first day did not happen.

If they don't want to kill the economy they should.

Patch.

Notes stating bug fixed.

Move On.

Bad PR for a rollback. Won't happen.

Thats the thing... the inaction at this time is making it worse. They understand they cannot treat this like beta anymore, but have an atmosphere as if it still is. Which in some cases is ok, but the longer we sit on this the worse it will get.

I am still trying to understand why there was no "hotfix" to pretty much kill the exp at the moment.

I simply will not play on any "pre-patch" servers. So it could be a way to stagger us some more? :-p

Word is already spreading to all the streaming sites. lol.

Bioware is going to have to scrap today for early access. The servers will have to come down to patch it, and they will have to do a roll back, which basically means the first day did not happen.

Yup, no one getting banned but no way Bioware is going to let these hardcore exploiters keep their massive gains this early on to abuse twinks in future waves. Exploiters are getting rolled back thank god.

If no action is taken (which I highly doubt) and you are truly concerned about a disadvantage, the only thing you can do is join a server that is not currently live when/if they add more.

I know that sux if your guild is on one of the existing, but really...what else can you do?

Yup, no one getting banned but no way Bioware is going to let these hardcore exploiters keep their massive gains this early on to abuse twinks in future waves. Exploiters are getting rolled back thank god.

Pathetic, they should all be banned, not rolled back, banned.

It's not really even a bug or a glitch, it's just bad design. They apparently intended players to be rewarded if WZ's finished early due to low population.

Just went to twitch.tv myself. Tons of live streams of people level 19+ already, with some level 25+ I saw.

Yep.

First day of early access...people are halfway (and more) to 50. There will be 50's in two days AT MOST at this rate.

Sorry for the folks who don't get to play today (me included). We'll get screwed 'cause it'll get patched tomorrow before the next round of emails go out.

Was just watching and already saw level 50's. I was excited about being at the start of this game, doesnt feel so new if I have to face max level max geared enemies right out of the gate.

The worst offenders need to receive 24 hour bans at the minimum. Word of the exploit is already spreading and going to seriously dissuade some potential buyers.

MMO gamers are a fickle bunch.

It may not have been called an "exploit" but it is one and its time people use their freaking heads.

Do you know what an exploit is?.. Its when you realize something is not working as intended, a bug (your words now) for example and you decide to take advantage of it.. the word advantage here is a synonym for exploit!

It's free? That's funny because EA has already hit my credit card for the full amount of the game, ok "technically" they haven't fully hit it, it just shows a pending hold for ~$160 since this morning (2 copies of digital deluxe, one for me and one for the wife). But that is still money I can't use that they are holding.

You do understand that this pre-acess period doesnt count toards the monthly fee...

So its free pre-access -> first month thats included in the box price -> start paying the monthly fee

Pre-access, the game people are playing before the offical Dec 20th launch is free for everyone that is playing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.