Small things we'd like for KOTFE

tolaez

Yeah, I'd like the female Imperial romance flags to work properly in the Shadow of Revan cutscenes. It's only been, what... 8 months now?

That they have not been fixed does not bode well for said characters, as their flags may be bugged into the new expansion. :(

New or better animations. Seriously I am tired of the same old animation of pain.

I've seen enough of the "get on one knee and clutch your side with your hand" crap.

Nah. It's like the military: broke your leg? Motrin. Got organs removed? Motrin. Decapitated? That's what Motrin's for, son.

Seriously, the military will give Motrin 800 for EVERYTHING under the sun.

Well, it wouldn't be new art. Hoodless variants of every robe exists already as seen with twi'leks and helms that remove the hood.

However, that is not what the "hood toggle" crowd wants. They do not want to remove the hoods, they want to seem the lowered on their backs. And that is a lot of work.

Personally, I would be fine with a "remove hood" toggle, but apparently, I am in minority...

One major QoL for me would be changes to interfaces

• Make all banks work like Guild Banks, with option to add more tabs, name those tabs, etc.
  • Search/filter function for the bank interface, but not sure if that is possible.
  • Search function for Decorations
  • Filter by Source (Pack/Vendor) for Decorations

Hood toggle

Keybind saving (we can save interface settings, why not keybindings?)

More bank tabs across the board

If i had to pick 3 things I want to see added more than anything, these would be my choices.

Especially keybind saving. As an altoholic, it's really irritating to have to reconfigure ALL of my keybinds on a new character.

- Increase legacy bank, cargo hold space (with all these packs, mats, etc...its to little!)

- give us Conquest content in a planetary bases. Revamp all planets with an extra area in the size of Oricon, this area will apply as a conquest area, with quests, pvp, pve... This will also allow us to visit rep planets and reps will visit empire planets (conquest zones).

- remove the auto promotions into guild masters, other players if the guild master is for some time offline

- fix bugs.

Edited by Oyranos

- Nerf mercs/mandos

NO! No class should be nerfed.

I'd like to put an new item in storage and it would automatically go into a blank spot not force me to hit tabs to find one. Or let it remember the last tab I was on not go back to 1 every time.

Edited by RameiArashi

So it's coming, quite soon actually. Maybe there's still time for some ideas for small things like 'quality of life' changes they can sneak in to make the game better.

My list-

A few more legacy bank tabs

Rework the GMs interface for giving people stronghold keys so it's not so cumbersome

Gear tabs for offset gear to free up inventory space

Dummy that hits back for tanks

Ops dummy decorations

Color crystals in shields changing shield graphical effect

You get the idea. So what are your ideas?

Good suggestions!

Mine is simply new WZ maps...reskin, recolor for all I care...we just need more.

Would love for there to be a way to be able copy keybindings between alts.

this....one million times this. however, i have gotten pretty quick at setting up my keybinds, but would love for them to just have them account wide with, perhaps, a toggle for "this character only."