PAX Cantina - Important Update: Revised Plan

EricMusco

Perhaps, but he wrote a live gameplay play-thru of a chapter so it might be something else. Anyway I am sure they got things under control and do not show us any significant spoilers :tran_smile:

u dont actually believe that , do u ?:p

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only care about the mount to be honest. And to the random drop. I'll get the statue, one day or another.

But at least some footage of the new dlc sounds nice. I'm wondering how many planets there will actually be, if Lana will actually wield 2 sabers at all times while remaining a sorc healer and if Theron and Jakarro will finally go down a cliff holding hands togheter.

I dont mind seeing Lana as a ****** marauder , but id love to have Jakkaro as a part of my team, he and d4 make such an awesome and funny couple

I dont mind seeing Lana as a ****** marauder , but id love to have Jakkaro as a part of my team, he and d4 make such an awesome and funny couple

Well, I feel like she could be a marauder healer/sorcerer without problems. I mean, Satele wields a double-bladed saber and she can also heal and companions such as Nadia, Kira and Jaesa wield double-bladed sabers and have a skill set similar to knights/marauders so it wouldn't be strange or unexpected to see Lana with 2 sabers and still able to shoot lightnings and healing stuff here and there. In the only concept art where she wields 2 sabers, both crystals are "stock" red instead of her "trademark" orange/red, maybe she either lost her original saber and replaced it with a couple of others or the 2nd one belonged to another fallen/dead Sith (Marr?).

The droid was fine, Jakarro was a pain in the *** to deal with. So annoying it hurted, bad. Just like Theron, for me. I was happy not to see that stupid wookie in RotE, I hope he died or at least remained on Rishi like he said at the end of SoR.

From the dev tracker - •Plus, a first “reveal” of a familiar face who will be returning to SWTOR in Knights of the Fallen Empire

My vote is for the immortal KEPHES!!

I have a sneaky suspicion it is Darth Malgus. Since he was always the one that wanted the Empire to fall and the Empire to be "true" again.

That's my feeling anyway.

I can just see another trailer coming closer a voice that is seeing

"Finally...I...have..returned!" :p

I have a sneaky suspicion it is Darth Malgus. Since he was always the one that wanted the Empire to fall and the Empire to be "true" again.

That's my feeling anyway.

I can just see another trailer coming closer a voice that is seeing

"Finally...I...have..returned!" :p

I think Malgus would have done well by being the emperor , at least he was active and cared for his ppl , unlike the other

THEROOOOOON!!!!

Nah, it'll probably be Lana's new face.

*Tries not to get hopes up*

*fails miserably as I fangirl at the possibility*

THERON!!!

Agreed 100% please, please give us theron back. Keep lana. I will totally trade.

This piece of concept art, together with this screenshot, gives me hope. She looks a tad MORE manly but that's OK, I guess.

I always pictured her more as a inquisitor type myself with her mystic knowledge and her mental willpower and such, but the way they are building her up to be more muscular seems like the Sith Warrior. Eh well I guess the NPC character never followed the rules anyway.

Edited by Nickious

I always pictured her more as a inquisitor type myself with her mystic knowledge and her mental willpower and such, but the way they are building her up to be more muscular seems like the Sith Warrior.

This is speculation on my part but if the dual-role for companions holds, I expect Lana to heal while holding a single lightsaber and hold two while DPS'ing. :D

This is speculation on my part but if the dual-role for companions holds, I expect Lana to heal while holding a single lightsaber and hold two while DPS'ing. :D

With the way Bioware going, I bet she'll be all Kriea, two floating lightsabers up in the air dpsing while using the other hand to simultaneously healing you. :rolleyes:

Edited by Nickious

Malgus was already revealed at the E3 cantina tour so it cannot be him.

Why else would revealed be in quotes unless they are referring to the cut scene that they kind of wishy washy stated it was only a deleted scene with a winky face?

ALL HAIL MALGUS!!

If its not Malgus I'll ragequit, really hard.*

*probably not, but still

As discussed earlier, they stated IN ADVANCE it was a deleted scene. There's no reason to assume it's Malgus.

The likes of Nico Okarr, Theron Shan or Lana Beniko are your best bet.

Oh damnit, the 4th post down on the first page edited the quote of the OP and put in the quotes on the word reveal.

Irrational hope isn't a reason? Fine :(

As discussed earlier, they stated IN ADVANCE it was a deleted scene. There's no reason to assume it's Malgus.

The likes of Nico Okarr, Theron Shan or Lana Beniko are your best bet.

Do u actually believe they would waste time and resources on making a "deleted scene" ? Cinematics arent cheap to make