PAX Cantina - Important Update: Revised Plan

EricMusco

Yes lets work together like we did on taris or in ops , that being us doing all the work and she getting the credit :p

On my first or second character i made when i had to do all the sidequests stil. I remember calling her out as a Liar in front of some ppl. I just happened to remember that again.

Also remember wishing i could kick her from her new chancellor seat or worse. I would love to be able to do that, but i hope she will be dead in KOTFE, even though i don't know if i'll be around to find out.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my first or second character i made when i had to do all the sidequests stil. I remember calling her out as a Liar in front of some ppl. I just happened to remember that again.

Also remember wishing i could kick her from her new chancellor seat or worse. I would love to be able to do that, but i hope she will be dead in KOTFE, even though i don't know if i'll be around to find out.

Either dead or u get to kill her

Yes lets work together like we did on taris or in ops , that being us doing all the work and she getting the credit :p

Just imagine, we'll get to send her out on missions, which she will fail every single one of them. Then she will blame the rest of the crew for not helping her.

• 2 weeks later...