Congrats to all the sorc/pt/sins who will dominate this season yet again.

COOKIESNOMNOMNOM

I'm not seeing the sorc uberness, unless you're talking about healing.

Both Madness and Lightning are uber-squishy and regardless of shield, supposedly buffed heals and the occasional palabubble, which only delays the inevitable, sorcs are chewtoys for nearly everyone.

Even Lightning, the supposed bust spec, has no real burst to speak of. Meanwhile a marauder for instance can stay on me constantly and kill me in 4 gcd's. Other ranged classes have far superior burst AND sustained damage.

What is this domination you speak of?

Both Madness and Lightning are uber-squishy and regardless of shield, supposedly buffed heals and the occasional palabubble, which only delays the inevitable, sorcs are chewtoys for nearly everyone.

Even Lightning, the supposed bust spec, has no real burst to speak of. Meanwhile a marauder for instance can stay on me constantly and kill me in 4 gcd's. Other ranged classes have far superior burst AND sustained damage.

UBER QUOTE, sorcs op only in corruption, lightning is a joke so, madness

This has always been the case with sorcs, save for the really good madness one that can make great use of LOS. The ability to LOS with the most powerful DOTs and self healing make them a PITA. Throw in good kiting tools and heal to full shields and the good ones can be crazy good. No one is worried about the ones that face tank you.

To the OPs point. I tend to see little more than Sorcs and PTs when I Q with some sins sprinkled in and then the odd anything else. I know the old popularity argument, but maybe its time to try to make the other classes more popular then.

The problem with sorcs dps is when they get stacked two or more on a team, that's when their heas are OP. You have to burn through roughly 90k damage to force a barrier already and that's not easy damage to get off if they are kiting effectively. If they off heal each other it's extremely difficult to get a kill after a barrier, it's hard to even get your team mates to get back on a sorc after barrier as well. Meanwhile their other two dps are free casting on you while you are chasing sorcs down. You may say "Just cc the sorcs or focus the other dps," the problem with that is that if you leave sorcs to freecast they will often dot spread and then spam off heal which may not be effective if your team has off heals but usually the team with more off healing wins. And then there are those games where you go against three sorcs and a PT and it's an auto GG. I honestly think they need to take dark heal away from dps sorcs.

No there was no problem with PTS, pts was for aoe cap change and developers was there for testing it and after it is done developers didnt go back tp pts they did all healer changes with their internal testing, didnt read player feedbacks as usual.

Edited by omeru

No there was no problem with PTS, pts was for aoe cap change and developers was there for testing it and after it is donr developers didnt go back tp pts they did all healer changes with their internal testing, didnt read player feedbacks as usual.

I was just abbreviating powertechs, lol. But yeah, read player feed back in a public test server?! Blasphemy. :rak_03:

If you are playing sorc dps and not one of top dpses then you are doing something very wrong. There are 3 classes you might have problem 1vs1 pt, sin and operative and in group you are just an aoe monster in both dps classes. You just need to know how to kite melee and with 3.0 it is quite easy. You have inredible self heal abilities god mode force barrier and best kiting ability and very good damage and very very easy rotation my bad face roll rotation so what more do you need? All they take away from you was broken force storm and a little tune lightning burst which was really needed.

If you are playing sorc dps and not one of top dpses then you are doing something very wrong. There are 3 classes you might have problem 1vs1 pt, sin and operative and in group you are just an aoe monster in both dps classes. You just need to know how to kite melee and with 3.0 it is quite easy. You have inredible self heal abilities god mode force barrier and best kiting ability and very good damage and very very easy rotation my bad face roll rotation so what more do you need? All they take away from you was broken force storm and a little tune lightning burst which was really needed.

yes lighting burst which was needed lol. Pt can do 24k in one gcd and lightning needs nerf, ok

yes lighting burst which was needed lol. Pt can do 24k in one gcd and lightning needs nerf, ok

Subject was about sorc/sage dpses and dont make me talk about AP PT burst because i know i cant hold myself when i talk about and get warning it so i rather keep quiet about it. But i will comment just a little about it it shows how stupid bw developers not to see it. AP PT is designed for perfection in both pvp and pve, and bw refused any change to make them normal class and it is inredibly easy too play noob friendly.

Subject was about sorc/sage dpses and dont make me talk about AP PT burst because i know i cant hold myself when i talk about and get warning it so i rather keep quiet about it. But i will comment just a little about it it shows how stupid bw developers not to see it. AP PT is designed for perfection in both pvp and pve, and bw refused any change to make them normal class and it is inredibly easy too play noob friendly.

well yes i can imagine ur thoughts about ap right now, we better to not talk about it or we get banned for good :D

I was just abbreviating powertechs, lol. But yeah, read player feed back in a public test server?! Blasphemy. :rak_03:

Sorry when i see 6 PTs in a team it seemed incredible normal so couldnt catch your point, isnt most of the wz are like this in live server too :D

Edited by omeru

A single sorc is not bad, a few sorcs is a nightmare due to all their kit.

They have the uber bubble that stuns you, CC for days to follow up with, and that stupid you can't damage me cling to life bubble that gives them plenty of time to be saved by another or wait for cooldowns, where they are able to force speed away and heal back up.

God help you trying to kill a corruption sorc,.....

I honestly think they need to take dark heal away from dps sorcs.

Don't blame Dark Heal, it's a hard cast and even if the other team are bad and leave you alone, spamming it will make you run out of Force, something that normally just doesn't happen to Sorc DPS. Meanwhile Static Barrier is instant, cheap and stronger than two Dark Heals—and you can cast it on all your team before the fight starts, which in a 4DPS game is something like 60k pre-cast healing.

Don't blame Dark Heal, it's a hard cast and even if the other team are bad and leave you alone, spamming it will make you run out of Force, something that normally just doesn't happen to Sorc DPS. Meanwhile Static Barrier is instant, cheap and stronger than two Dark Heals—and you can cast it on all your team before the fight starts, which in a 4DPS game is something like 60k pre-cast healing.

You mean the force you can just regen with your no consequence regen ability now? Yeah, that force.

You mean the force you can just regen with your no consequence regen ability now? Yeah, that force.

One GCD for a net gain of 30 Force is pretty weak. You need to cast it twice to fuel one Dark Heal, if all you're doing is turreting and spamming DH. Or you can just do your DoTspread and bubble/resurgence your team, getting 150-200k healing as a DPS with no Force issues while still getting semi-decent damage.

One GCD for a net gain of 30 Force is pretty weak. You need to cast it twice to fuel one Dark Heal, if all you're doing is turreting and spamming DH. Or you can just do your DoTspread and bubble/resurgence your team, getting 150-200k healing as a DPS with no Force issues while still getting semi-decent damage.

•Noble Sacrifice has been redesigned and renamed Vindicate: Calls upon the light energy surrounding you, restoring 50 Force. Utilizing Vindicate makes you Weary, reducing your Force regeneration rate by 2 for 10 seconds. This effect can stack up to 4 times.

I can top the damage meter easily, but we suck in 1 v 1 fights and have no real pressure to bear on healers etc, unless you got 2-3 tele/lightning sages popping their cd's at once on them.

We have mediocre burst damage, sub-par survivability beyond Palabubble and middling sustained damage, even with Madness dot spread. I'm just tired of seeing all this "nerf sorcs!" stuff and other players crying about the class when those of us in the trenches are wondering if everyone else is playing the same game as we are.