Thank you, about time.

SithKerr

That's the part you focused on?.....

/facepalm

Sorry sorcs are a hard class to master, if this guy is doing 500k "DPS" and 2m heals its because he learned how to sage.

you should kneel before him

Even discounting the silly mistake in typing "dps" instead of "damage", 500k damage is huge for a healer. Probably much more of an outlier than 2M healing.

I'm always trying for 300/300 on my mando healer. I think sorc dps just lols to that chievo. sorry. non-sequitur.

Even discounting the silly mistake in typing "dps" instead of "damage", 500k damage is huge for a healer. Probably much more of an outlier than 2M healing.

Tbh it depends on match length, usually just dotting people up I can get over 100k dmg, and if the match is longer 300k or so isn't out of the ordinary, tho with recent changes our force suffers a lot more when using dmg abilities.

So yeah, dps and hps are more of an accurate indicator

A guildy I PvP with regularly was in DPS spec on his sage while we were running mids (I think it was mids) this weekend and still pumping out DPS and HPS numbers like that. lol He did, however, mention that he kept running out juice much more quickly than before this latest update.

So we have sage healers with this much damage and sage DPS with probably more than that in healing. Think its time for a stance, cell or charge or something to control that such as used in other classes. Would probably just be a start in sorc/sage balancing but it shouldn't hurt their PvE too much.

It's really sad. Sorc healing spec is by far much more powerful (in terms of total numbers, if you add damage + healing) than it's damage specs. The damage spec can do about 200-250k healing in a match, but that is almost all self heals and includes medpacks.

As much as I think healing is way overpowered in this game, there usually aren't enough healers in a typical PUG warzone. So, if you nerf healing, you'll end up with even fewer healers. To me, healing is the number 2 reason behind the success of pre-made groups and PUGs, just behind better team coordination. A decent tank plus a decent sorc healer, and you can really rock almost any PUG group.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.