The Season 5 Nexu

EricMusco

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But will the people who didn't earn it be keeping it?

You think Bioware that let people keep implants and mass generators from exploiting Nefra...

You think Bioware that let people keep chestguards and purple matters from exploiting Ravagers...

You think Bioware that let people keep pvp weapons from win-trading...

You think Bioware that let people keep credits from exploits (if you were reasonable with the amount you exploited)...

you really think Bioware will be taking nexus back from people that shouldn't receive it? :rolleyes:

Hey folks,

The script has been completed, you should not be able to get the Nexu from your mailbox. If you have issues retrieving it, try relogging and that should resolve the issue.

-eric

I guess the "not" is not a typo

RIP

You think Bioware that let people keep implants and mass generators from exploiting Nefra...

You think Bioware that let people keep chestguards and purple matters from exploiting Ravagers...

You think Bioware that let people keep pvp weapons from win-trading...

You think Bioware that let people keep credits from exploits (if you were reasonable with the amount you exploited)...

you really think Bioware will be taking nexus back from people that shouldn't receive it? :rolleyes:

If they can't take it away then give us something else. I'd be happy with something thats actually unique to players that actually EARNED it. I haven't even used the nexus on the toons I that didn't earn it on because its so bull.

My guildie received two mounts in one mail on his juggernaut who didn't even get over 1200. GG

tbh I could care less about in-game items as they mean pretty much nothing but it is beyond infuriating that people who tried haven't received their mounts and people who got <1600 or didn't even play any ranked in S5 are getting mounts.

My guildie received two mounts in one mail on his juggernaut who didn't even get over 1200. GG

tbh I could care less about in-game items as they mean pretty much nothing but it is beyond infuriating that people who tried haven't received their mounts and people who got <1600 or didn't even play any ranked in S5 are getting mounts.

>implying that half the people who got over 1600 on our server did it legit :p

But yeah this sucks for those who got it legit and didn't get the mount.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.