Really?!!!

So, i have to pay cartel coins to get the new race?

I have to deactivate a place to purchase the new Yavin place, if i have all the others?

It will cost 2.5 mil to even buy it?

You need to remove the limit restrictions on how many places you can have.

You need to make the new race selectable without cartel coins.

You need to reduce the purchase price of the new place.

Thanks for wasting our time, also, wasting your programmers time.

BTW....Yavin is dumbest place for a house. Rishii makes more sense, as it already

has npc cities. Nothing is on Yavin, except Giant stone buildings.

The new race is just a more colorful version of twilek. Why not something more interesting

or iconic, like a Wookie, or a Gormak, or a hundred other different races in star wars.

This path you have chosen leads down a dark path.

As in WRONG.

Edited by -Slaughterhouse-

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty much everything that bothers you is not in any way shape or form - news. 4 stronghold limit was here from the start. costs of a stronghold were know for a while and listed on dulfy.

new races historically were cartel coin only (though if you wait a few day - they are going to show up on GTN for credits) they also need to be a basic speaking race that has a bodies that can work with existing armors and cutscenes. Togruta was number one requested race - out of human body having races, Nautolan being close second. Wookies are unlikely. ever.

yes, it would be nice to have more than 4 spots available and its been a requested stronghold feature since, oh.. for as long as stronghold existed. it seems to be currently impossible though. yes, it sucks. but its not news.

neither is the fact that new stronghold was going to be on yavin. we knew about it for months. why is this a problem NOW?

Edited by Jeweledleah

I have to deactivate a place to purchase the new Yavin place, if i have all the others?

BTW....Yavin is dumbest place for a house. Rishii makes more sense, as it already

The new race is just a more colorful version of twilek. Why not something more interesting

or iconic, like a Wookie, or a Gormak, or a hundred other different races in star wars.

As in WRONG.

Tatooine isn't much cheaper.

Race unlocks after CM have always cost CC. Its actually a lot cheaper than it used to be.

The path they have been on has been the same path since F2P went live, its not great but atleast the servers are up.

As in WRONG.

It's almost like you've had your head in the sand for the last two years. . .

As in WRONG.

I don't even know why I'm bothering to respond to this but whatever.

You had to pay for Cathar too, why would Togruta be free? it takes a great deal of time and effort to make a new species, and is purely cosmetic, making it cost CC makes perfect sense.

The SH limit is in there for performance reasons

the price tag is in line with other SH, 2.5 isn't that much.

Yavin is one of the most iconic locations in SW, makes perfect sense. I agree Rishi would be cool, but so is Yavin.

Togruta was added because it was requested to death.

Wookiees will NEVER be added. Same with Gormak, they don't meet the requirements.

Now please take your belligerent tone elsewhere.

Somebody please answer my thread about why i have to do this long download after the patch last night or if i can even play again tonight because of the download instead of answering this guys whinney nonsense he is complaining about.

Thanks

Somebody please answer my thread about why i have to do this long download after the patch last night or if i can even play again tonight because of the download instead of answering this guys whinney nonsense he is complaining about.

Thanks

As oppossed to your whiney," too long patch want play now why no answer in 2 minute" post?

LOL this thread has an awesome future :rak_03:

So why not wookies they exist in the game they just grunt so you only need to read the dialogue. Again what is the problem?

Why is so impossible for non human and what are sand riders to be in the game?

there is a BIG difference between having NPCs and playable races.

reading dialogue with grunts would be horrible

armour doesn't work

cutscenes won't work

romances won't work

I am not whinney this guys post is whinney. I just wanna know why i have to wait or if there is a way around of it. I work 50 hours a week boy i am a man so i dont know who the hell you think you are speaking to like a ********.

50 h/w? Sounds like you need to get a better job. Work smarter mate, not harder.

I am not whinney this guys post is whinney. I just wanna know why i have to wait or if there is a way around of it. I work 50 hours a week boy i am a man so i dont know who the hell you think you are speaking to like a ********.

ya, you're going to get a lot of help now man

there is a BIG difference between having NPCs and playable races.

reading dialogue with grunts would be horrible

armour doesn't work

cutscenes won't work

romances won't work

1. I do not care if its horrible for others nobody is forcing them to have the race

2. I do not care again nobody is forcing you to have the race.

3. I am pretty sure they work.

4. I do not really care about them.

With the new expansion you can imagine that the new level 60 is a veteran of the galactic war that is not is not one of the heroes and for that matter why not a hero.

Edited by adormitul

1. I do not care if its horrible for others nobody is forcing them to have the race

you may not care, but vast majority do. BW is not going to spend a great deal of time and effort on something that will not sell well.

And the problem with cutscenes is they are made to work with a very narrow height range, wookiees are way out of that range.

I won't argue that you have no right to be unhappy, OP.

But considering how many people are pleased the new content, regardless of the restrictions, it was hardly a "waste of the programmers'" time.

So yes. Really.

With the new expansion you can imagine that the new level 60 is a veteran of the galactic war that is not is not one of the heroes and for that matter why not a hero.

race that people won't buy is race not worth adding for bioware monetarily.

race with which armors do not work - again not very profitable for bioware, concidering that vast majority of new looks are cartel market based.

they will not work for a simple reason of height. wookies are a bit taller than even tallest human male. so every cutscene where character head is close to the edge, is going to have their heads cut off.

you no caring about something doesn't change the fact that romances are a pretty big part of SWTOR stories, be it romances with companions or brief flirtation with planetary npc's - and they will not work with wookies.

you not caring about something doesn't mean its not important on a larger scale.

Edited by Jeweledleah

race that people won't buy is race not worth adding for bioware monetarily.

race with which armors do not work - again not very profitable for bioware, concidering that vast majority of new looks are cartel market based.

they will not work for a simple reason of height. wookies are a bit taller than even ta

you no caring about something doesn't change the fact that romances are a pretty big part of SWTOR stories, be it romances with companions or brief flirtation with planetary npc's - and they will not work with wookies.

you not caring about something doesn't mean its not important on a larger scale.

Does the npc works in the in cutscenes? do you have any proof that it does not work in cutscenes?

I am sure there are ways to make new looks for wookies even without armors that bioware can sell on the cartel market.

Oh and about romances well who said it wont work its just many of you are gonna be shocked if that happened.

Edited by adormitul

And thank god they're not adding those grunting walking carpets. I'd never join a group ever again to avoid getting stuck with one of those damned things. :mad:

Esseles run where the walking carpet wins all the conversation rolls...

Does the npc works in the in cutscenes? do you have any proof that it does not work in cutscenes?

I am sure there are ways to make new looks for wookies even without armors that bioware can sell on the cartel market.

Oh and about romances well who said it wont work its just many of you are gonna be shocked if that happened.

every cutscene with a wookiee in it is specifically made to account for the tall wookiee.

when they are a companion it isn't a problem, they are in the background (bowdarr)

but as a player character, it would be a nightmare.